Wilshire Gun Range Oklahoma City

Jonathan Waits

Well-Known Fanatic
Action Target is a pretty good company from what I hear. I know Nutnfancy endorses them big time. So it ought to be a good place. That area isnt all that bad I don't think. I mean Gabriellas is near there, and its a nice place.

Jonathan Waits

Well-Known Fanatic
[SIZE=11pt]"Action Target is supplying the state of the art systems for Wilshire Gun’s 24 ranges. All shooting stalls are ballistic rated â€" 12 rifle rated to 50 caliber; 12 pistol rated to 50 caliber, as are all the overhead baffles in each of the ranges.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Additionally, state of the art air purification systems (lead abatement) with heating and air conditioning, in negative pressure completely contained systems, are being installed in each of the range areas. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I have attached a photo taken yesterday of construction of the interior wall of the 100 yard range area. Let us know what questions you have â€" we are happy to do our best to get you answers. Have a good weekend.[/SIZE]"

This is the reply I got when I asked if they were associated with AT. Sounds like a great place. Also, go sign up for their email notifications and tell em Boomershooter sent ya and maybe we can make a nice partnership with them. I got told I was being sent a "gift" to my adress. I would attach the picture, But i forgot how to.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
GamerNxUSN(JonathanWaits) said:
[SIZE=11pt]"Action Target is supplying the state of the art systems for Wilshire Gun’s 24 ranges. All shooting stalls are ballistic rated â€" 12 rifle rated to 50 caliber; 12 pistol rated to 50 caliber, as are all the overhead baffles in each of the ranges.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Additionally, state of the art air purification systems (lead abatement) with heating and air conditioning, in negative pressure completely contained systems, are being installed in each of the range areas. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I have attached a photo taken yesterday of construction of the interior wall of the 100 yard range area. Let us know what questions you have â€" we are happy to do our best to get you answers. Have a good weekend.[/SIZE]"

This is the reply I got when I asked if they were associated with AT. Sounds like a great place. Also, go sign up for their email notifications and tell em Boomershooter sent ya and maybe we can make a nice partnership with them. I got told I was being sent a "gift" to my adress. I would attach the picture, But i forgot how to.

thanks the air purification is the thing i am excited about, i don't shoot at H and H often due to headaches i get from breathing in all the junk in the air..

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Hopefully that high dollar system won't be too expensive. I'm sure that cost ate heartlands lunch.

Jonathan Waits

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Hopefully that high dollar system won't be too expensive. I'm sure that cost ate heartlands lunch.
Yeah, but you paid for it in range fees. I am sure this place will have the volume though, I mean 100 yard indoor range? Practically sells itself.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
100 yard indoor range? I am sold on that alone. Been wanting to work up a zero on my M1A in a windless environment.

jtischauser

Somebody needs to start a new thread on that new range. That way we can start plotting to determine who is going to go get a Sunday night match started there.

jtischauser

Just received this email from the new range on Wilshire...

"Hi Jesse.

I was reading your post on Wilshire Gun on BoomerShooter.com. We are thrilled to visit with you about starting matches â€" we intend to be as accommodating as possible and are excited about being discussed on BoomerShooter.com. If you will send me your mailing address, I’ll drop a small gift in the mail to you for joining the email list. The team at Wilshire Gun is happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks again."

Sounds promising!!!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Jesse, why don't you pull the posts about Wilshire and put them in their own thread. That way they don't get lost in the Heartland crap

Jesse Tischauser said:
Just received this email from the new range on Wilshire...

"Hi Jesse.

I was reading your post on Wilshire Gun on BoomerShooter.com. We are thrilled to visit with you about starting matches â€" we intend to be as accommodating as possible and are excited about being discussed on BoomerShooter.com. If you will send me your mailing address, I’ll drop a small gift in the mail to you for joining the email list. The team at Wilshire Gun is happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks again."

Sounds promising!!!

Latest posts