Wilshire Gun Range Oklahoma City

Jonathan Waits

Well-Known Fanatic
got mine, didn't notice anything that said postage due, of course I don't read the postmarks anyway. I guess they can hunt me down if I owe anything.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Burk Cornelius said:
Probably not the best marketing idea. Send free stuff and have the giftee pay for it
I got an apology email because of my post here. They're watching us on Boomer Shooter lol.
They offered to buy me a soda when I get there to make up for the .20c postage.
I'm not gonna go broke over .20c, just thought it was odd to have something sent without postage paid.

I'm gonna have to check them out next time I'm on north side.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Sounds like they are listening and concerned over 20 cents which shows some morals. I am looking forward to a 100 yard indoor range! pretty sure that appointments for range time will have to be made though cause I bet it will be packed!

A lounge with coffee and good cigars would be awesome just sayin' :) Later,

Kirk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Burk Cornelius said:
Probably not the best marketing idea. Send free stuff and have the giftee pay for it

Matt Rigsby said:
I got an apology email because of my post here. They're watching us on Boomer Shooter lol.
They offered to buy me a soda when I get there to make up for the .20c postage.
I'm not gonna go broke over .20c, just thought it was odd to have something sent without postage paid.

I'm gonna have to check them out next time I'm on north side.
Then I will apologize to Jane if my comment sounded harsh. I really want you guys to be active and my comment was not well thought out.

WE look forward to seeing your range

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I got my koozie a couple days ago. Put 20 cents in the mailbox and it's still there. Guess I haven't had any incoming mail.

I drove by the building a few days ago, and there's no storefront yet. Nice location, actually. Right off I-235, plenty of restaurants around. Seems weird to be in such close proximity to Nichols Hills, but I bet it works out heavily in their favor.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope the target holders and the wires or whatever they use are 7 ft or higher. At the competitions at H&H I have to duck to watch out for the wires and when shooting in the lanes, the motor gets in the way and I can't stand up straight.

Jonathan Waits

Well-Known Fanatic
LuckyDucky (Spencer) said:
I hope the target holders and the wires or whatever they use are 7 ft or higher. At the competitions at H&H I have to duck to watch out for the wires and when shooting in the lanes, the motor gets in the way and I can't stand up straight.
Action Target are no amateurs. I am sure it will be great.

dennishoddy

I wonder if its going to be like the 100 yd rifle range at the Bass Pro in Springfield Mo.? Its a 4' diameter concrete tube underground that's 100 yds long.

Latest posts