Who would you rather NOT encounter in a dark alley?

who is scarier?

• Total voters

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Who is scarier? The option is between the first two, but Burk is surely the deadliest, so definitely pick him too. Keep in mind you can pick two.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Are we talking Bruce Willis in pulp fiction with the katana? Or Tom cruise in last samauri?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I think Burk would be scariest. That guy will put some serious flesh wounds, kidney, shoulder and leg hits on you in due time with that snubby. If I'm gonna lose a gunfight I wanted to take them center mass and for it to be quick so there isn't any suffering. Burk makes you wish you were dead with all those less than lethal bleed out shots. Then to make matters worse he will throw in a "take your sweet ass time" reload while he starts and finishes a smoke as he is about to finish you off. Frightening!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I think Burk would be scariest. That guy will put some serious flesh wounds, kidney, shoulder and leg hits on you in due time with that snubby. If I'm gonna lose a gunfight I wanted to take them center mass and for it to be quick so there isn't any suffering. Burk makes you wish you were dead with all those less than lethal bleed out shots. Then to make matters worse he will throw in a "take your sweet ass time" reload while he starts and finishes a smoke as he is about to finish you off. Frightening!

That's funny stuff right there...............................................

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic

:85:

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I imagine him putting his smoke out in a bullet wound with the generous "offer" to "cauterize that for you, bubba"

TroyF

TheBearcat
I didn't vote because there isn't an option listed for my ex-wife and her attorney.

TroyF

TheBearcat
I voted! Lol. Remember the Mad Max movie Thunderdome? Ex-wife and Attorney= MasterBlaster. "Who runs BarterTown?".

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
I think I would be laughing too hard if someone pulled a snubby on me. I did 3 excorts tonight for people that won jackpots.

Latest posts