Newsmax
OANN
The Liberty Daily
Rumble
The Bongino Report
Ammoland
2nd Amendment News

....I'll post more as I remember.
I guess I just look around. Cannot trust the media. Bongino and War Room are Miss LD's Favorites. Me I trust my senses better. I do listen to the Bear Brief too. I really like him, honest forthright, and no BS. Bear Independent if your curious, or interested.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I was watching Newsmax this am & They had Barney Frank on about Biden missing the 911 ceremonies' for a Climate change gala in Vietnam.
Who cares where Biden goes. What bugs me is Frank is a commie Queer, & will always champion any thing the commies are doing.

Why does NM think they have to be Fair & balanced when it comes to Communist? I do not want to hear a damn thing they say.

Just tired of hearing what Fags, weirdos & commies have to say.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I was watching Newsmax this am & They had Barney Frank on about Biden missing the 911 ceremonies' for a Climate change gala in Vietnam.
Who cares where Biden goes. What bugs me is Frank is a commie Queer, & will always champion any thing the commies are doing.

Why does NM think they have to be Fair & balanced when it comes to Communist? I do not want to hear a damn thing they say.

Just tired of hearing what Fags, weirdos & commies have to say.
Agree. I watch very, very little TV. As for Newsmax, I particularly like Greg Kelly. I watch his show on rare occasion. Otherwise, I don't watch the channel. Of the sources I listed, I check The Liberty Daily website the most by far.

I entirely dumped Fox News.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Just watching NM I saw Debra Birx Fmr. WH advisor under Trump! Remember that lying *****? She is still telling us who needs a vaccine.
Come At Me Here We Go GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Last edited:

Latest posts