Where are the 2013 BoomerShooter.com Jerseys?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
zombiegirl said:
Thank you. I will try and pay better attention. I'm just wanting to get a cool shooting shirt. I've seen several on other websites that you can order and customize--just wanted to support BS :wink:
You can customize your BoomerShooter Jersey and/or you can have the BoomerShooter logo added to your own custom jersey. The logos we put on the shirts are the site sponsors. You're welcome to add your own sponsors or a personal business logo etc.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Actually - they have strict instructions for no modifications to the jerseys.

Email them and tell them to ask me for permission and I can approve it

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Actually - they have strict instructions for no modifications to the jerseys.

Email them and tell them to ask me for permission and I can approve it
I guess I missed who I'm supposed to call somewhere :(
All I saw was an order form. I was just wanting to put my business logo on them if possible....if not no biggie. I just really like the BS shirts--wish you had a PINk one lol!!

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I said email not call ;-)

Shoot them an email on the same page as the order form and tell them youd like to add your logo - ask them if they can ask my permission

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
I said email not call ;-)

Shoot them an email on the same page as the order form and tell them youd like to add your logo - ask them if they can ask my permission
Will do!! Thanks again for everyone's help!!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Wayne McCanne said:
Hey grayokc, I am thinking about getting a jersey and want to know if the sizes run big or small. I will take a 2x or xl depending on how they run. Thanks
The sooner you get it the more chances you have of getting entries into the contingency program winning guns.
They run long. I wear an XL in everything and the jersey is right in that size but it long which is good cause it stays tucked in.

Latest posts