Where are the 2013 BoomerShooter.com Jerseys?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I will be updating this map as orders come in. I get a copy of the invoice so when that happens I'll add you to the map.

pre_1364493023__screen_shot_2013-03-28_at_124851_pm.png

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Welcome MO to the map - PA added another jersey to tie Texas.

I know for a fact though that TX is about to get a serious bump in jersey orders!!!

If you got an invoice from a state and its not colored on here - let me know so I can add it. I should be getting invoice copies but there may be one or two that slip through the cracks

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Added a few more states - up to 42 total jersey's ordered.

If you don't see your state on the map and you got an invoice please let me know

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Ugh - think that's a lot of trouble LOL - I know Oklahoma has 35 of the 57 ordered
Really, you have done plenty! Thanks! I wouldn't want to either if it wasn't really easy.
B

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
B.S. DuBois said:
Ugh - think that's a lot of trouble LOL - I know Oklahoma has 35 of the 57 ordered
quit bitchin' already, you know you're going to do it.....lol

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
It got way too confusing with all the emails I was getting from them. I gave up but I still get one or two notifications a week

dennishoddy

zombiegirl said:
What do you have to do to get your logo on the shirt and how do you order shirts?

Logo's are set for this season. Next year, if your interested, there will be a thread posted for sponsors that want to get on the jersey. I hope this helps.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
zombiegirl said:
What do you have to do to get your logo on the shirt and how do you order shirts?
You can probably add your logo to the stock BS jersey. Give them a call and ask.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
Logo's are set for this season. Next year, if your interested, there will be a thread posted for sponsors that want to get on the jersey. I hope this helps.
Thank you. I will try and pay better attention. I'm just wanting to get a cool shooting shirt. I've seen several on other websites that you can order and customize--just wanted to support BS ;)

Latest posts