what would you like to watch?

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Ryan Muller said:
My first idea was (if the bill will pass making it legal) is to shoot Asian Carp from a moving motorized boat with high capacity shotguns (XRAIL). They do it with bows and it was a huge rave on hunting shows for a while. Seems redneck as hell but that seems to be a going thing.
Did they electrocute the carp to get them to jump out of the water? Doing that and then shooting them like clay pigeons sounds like a good time. I understand Asian carp to be a terrible pest in our waterways.

dennishoddy

They jump out of the water as a natural reaction to the underwater sounds of a boat motor. People have been killed motoring down those waterways when the fish hit them.

Seriously, they are a terrible invasive specie, and the Great Lakes are spending millions if not billions in efforts to keep them out.

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
I have not read all the comments so this might have been said but I like to see how people practice, what drills they use, etc. Unless you want to do a show on the Oklahoma State University Shooting Team as a club and some pro's can come out and teach my guys the in's and out's of competitions. Haha. Trying to get my team 15 minutes of fame!

rmuller

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm likeing the idea of college shooting teams getting some extra exposure. Getting it out that there actually IS shooting in college could prove very beneficial.

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
Wall said:
Jessie Duff shooting stages in slow motion, there could be a trampoline stage in there too.
1384002_10151772924062620_55696275_n.jpg
BB
Bahahahahaha! I saw this on facebook and it made me think about this post. I laughed out loud!

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
Ryan Muller said:
I'm likeing the idea of college shooting teams getting some extra exposure. Getting it out that there actually IS shooting in college could prove very beneficial.
Well if you are ever interested you are more than welcome to talk to me about it. Our first meeting of the semester is this Thursday.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I think there are about 3-5 that shoot 3 gun. There are a bunch that shoot scholastic steel challenge.

Latest posts