What Is The Difference (DPMS and Bushmaster)

Patrick Palmer

Well-Known Fanatic
Alright, thanks. I'm obviously out of touch, but I assume there were jokes concerning Clinton being able to fire his load with impunity while the rest of us were limited to sub-par performance?

Medicius

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I run the offset Dueck Defense Irons on my 3G. They clamp onto the picatinny rail. You need a piece of rail up front on your handguard that is the same height as you upper's rail if you go with a handguard other then the Samson Evultion or the Troy style tubes.

I don't use the offset sights a lot. I have them zeroed at 25 yards. I mostly use them when we have to shoot long range then move positions then shoot close stuff before we shoot more Ming range. It saves you the time it takes to changed the magnification back and forth on your scope. A lot of times I forget to change the magnification until after I look at the scope so they eliminate that oh crap I forgot panic moment which can be huge.

Obviously they are always there as BUIS that don't need to be flipped up or have your scope removed prior to use.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The offset irons are made to connect to the top rail on the handguards. They are curved to be at the 45 degree angle. Using them with a scope will put you in open division, probably not the best place for a beginner to be.

Offset irons do not put you in Open. Two optics put you in Open.

Latest posts