What classes do you guys want?

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok, I once started this thread on another forum, but it quickly degraded so I am going to try it here. I am looking to do a couple of 2 day classes here at OKCGC and want to know what you guys want? I am looking at April 9-10 or April 23-24...BUT I haven't checked in on Club happenings at these times, but I am sure I can work it out. Shotgun? Rifle? 3-Gun?

Remeber this isn't "tactical" training...it is competition based, but you get out of it what you wish. These classes differ from my L.E./Mil classes only in the fact I don't usually do the repitition, or the CQB segments nor do I do the mind-set/situational awareness. If you want some real good training in weapons manipulation, course reading and break down, and unusual shooting positions this is THE class for you! KurtM

Glad you moved this post.
I am very interested in competition training, 3-gun or what ever you decide on.
Depending on the date you decide on will determine if I can participate, which I would like very much.
My dilemma is Grand-baby #3 is due that month in Massachusetts.
The fact that your dates are kind of in the first half or second half provide me a chance to attend.
With all that said, the best I can provide you is a “maybe”.
But I am very interested.
Michael

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Okay, I am going to do a 3-gun class on April 23rd and 24th. I am limiting this class to 10 people so everyone gets a lot of one to one teaching. I am also trying to get Friday night arranged for a quick session on maintainance and oiling on rifles and shotguns. The class will be at the Oklahoma City Gun Club. The cost is $400.00 for Non-Club members and $375.00 for Club Memebers. If interested or to sign up P.M. me here or e-mail me @ [email protected]

I know this is on the same Sunday as the 3-gun match, but it was the best fit I could find with the calendar. I will also be offering a Shotgun course next and then a rifle course after that so stay tuned. Kurt Miller

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Okay, I am going to do a 3-gun class on April 23rd and 24th. I am limiting this class to 10 people so everyone gets a lot of one to one teaching. I am also trying to get Friday night arranged for a quick session on maintainance and oiling on rifles and shotguns. The class will be at the Oklahoma City Gun Club. The cost is $400.00 for Non-Club members and $375.00 for Club Memebers. If interested or to sign up P.M. me here or e-mail me @ [email protected]

I know this is on the same Sunday as the 3-gun match, but it was the best fit I could find with the calendar. I will also be offering a Shotgun course next and then a rifle course after that so stay tuned. Kurt Miller
IN.....

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I am gonna have wait for the later rifle and shotgun classes. I might be able to attend the Friday night discuss of lubricants.

S

Sandy C

You mention offering a shotgun course and a rifle course later on. Will this be for advanced shooters, or not so advanced? I have the guns, I would like to become more proficient with them.

Latest posts