What classes do you guys want?

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok, I once started this thread on another forum, but it quickly degraded so I am going to try it here. I am looking to do a couple of 2 day classes here at OKCGC and want to know what you guys want? I am looking at April 9-10 or April 23-24...BUT I haven't checked in on Club happenings at these times, but I am sure I can work it out. Shotgun? Rifle? 3-Gun?

Remeber this isn't "tactical" training...it is competition based, but you get out of it what you wish. These classes differ from my L.E./Mil classes only in the fact I don't usually do the repitition, or the CQB segments nor do I do the mind-set/situational awareness. If you want some real good training in weapons manipulation, course reading and break down, and unusual shooting positions this is THE class for you! KurtM

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
I don't know if I could make those dates for sure, but I would definitely be interested in a rifle course with you as the instructor.

Chambers

actual GM
It's so damn hard to choose, so I'll say 3-gun followed closely by rifle.

You can count me in for either date, but I'd prefer the earlier one since the Larue match is the next week. :)

DutchWrangler

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd be interested in rimfire Steel Challenge. I know, it ain't as exciting as some guy in a scooter lugging 3-guns around, but I'm not the super competitive type. :lol:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I would be in for whatever but I would rather focus on one specific long gun and then take another class later on with the other long gun.

I don't like either date. How about June?

Will you be covering the Zombie apocolypse? Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Chambers

actual GM
After this last 3-gun match in Arkansas its pretty clear that the shotgun is my weak link, so I'm changing my vote.

I'm down for anything but would rather avoid the handgun. There's plenty of that around here.

July 30-31 TDSA will be hosting their first Introduction to 3-Gun class. This is not a class for people that are already up to speed with their weapons. It's more of a eye opener for those who are interested in getting started. Weapon choice, gear that works, scoring, stage break down, the mental aspect of competition and more. We'll leave the advanced 3-gun training to guys like Kurt so pony up and take your shooting to the next level and attend this 2 day class or get in line with Kurt for some of the best training around! I will say this as far as handgun training goes, TDSA is THE BEST at teaching handgun techniques. You won't find a better crew to teach you competition shooting, advanced skills, weapon manipulation and everything that goes hand in hand with shooting a pistol than TDSA. We're starting our 11th year in business and that's not because we suck at what we do. I think Kurt would agree with this based on his experience with us. Hope everybody has a great shooting season this year! Best of luck to you all. Hope to see you on the range.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Great news!!! Not one but two 3 gun classes in OK this year. Dont forget to have Kurt sign your 3 gun nation poster;)

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I have been meaning to get back here after Marshal's post and haven't done it, so now I will!

First off there is NO better training to be offered on the planet than T.D.S.A. Handgun, Rifle, or pistol, it is the best!! The only other place I will even begin to consider let alone teach at outside of my own classes is T.D.S.A.!!!! Marshal and I agree on everything when it comes to what to teach, how it is presented and basic curriculum! Marshal and staff do the best job in the U.S. and I can say that with CONVICTION!! cause I know! The only other person I would even consider teaching with is Benny Cooley, and if Marshall called, Benny would have to wait! I have been honored to work with Marshal on both shotugn and 3-gun classes and look forward to a continual close working relation between Red Neck Tactical and T.D.S.A.!! KurtM

Ive been both a student and co-instructor with Kurt at TDSA and I can't say enough about our teaching relationship!

I'm always up for picking Kurt's brain and would definitely be interested in taking a rifle class!

Latest posts