Vise Block

FRISKY

Fanatic
PeteMcGuire1881 said:
I've been looking for an affordable vise block for my ARs and have been having trouble finding any that were in stock. I ran across PlastiXrevolution and purchased their set up for the same price I could buy just the lower block elsewhere. Here's the link to their complete set up containing lower vise block, upper vise block, cleaning link, and trigger buffer block: https://www.plastixrevolution.net/products/ar15-vise-block

I am not associated with these guys; just passing on what I thought a pretty good deal. A plus to it all: it's all USA made.
I'm going to wait for your review on how well it works before I order a set.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
4ecbe26f4a8d8eb8c8d53964afc0b83b.jpg
28ce0a5904cb4c69cf3bd50f2c61f930.jpg

Worked perfectly! I put the barrel, hand guard and compensator on with no issues! Just need to make sure your vice will open to a minimum of 4".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wgm2011

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Thread drift...

I just bought an NFA side charger upper/lower and barrel. What did you go with?
I bought my side charger upper from Tooth and Nail. I installed a BHW .223 barrel with the reaction rod. I asked T&N if this upper would work with a 9mm bolt but never heard back.

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
Vice set up looks pretty nice Pete, How are you liking the plastix Clamping system vs standard vise blocks or other systems? Always interesting to see the different products people use to get an idea of what might work best. The prices are nice as well from the hyperlink you guys posted. ðŸ'ðŸ¼

I bought a super reaction rod on black friday and it works like a boss. Made it super easy to remove my buds D ring handguards, place the new barrel nut at the proper torque, and slide on the free floats. No complaints so far.

Latest posts