USSA 3 Gun 10/26/2014

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
Just saw Bryan. He said that there will be a match this Sunday.

We'll be shooting the 3 Pro Shootoff stages(timed, not man on man), the public side match stage, and a classifier.

Plan on sign in at 9 and hammer down at 930.

Not sure on the cost for this one.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
If you can figure out a match fee before this weekend, I'd appreciate it. I'd love to shoot the Lead Farm on Sat and make a trip to Tulsa on Sunday, but I have to be able to pitch it to Household 6 to get a kitchen pass.

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
This months match will be 30.00 and includes the three shoot off stages and two classifiers.

I'm gonna do the scores from last month this evening. I'll post them tonight or in the morning.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
A question on the 3GN classification system. I am a member of 3GN in terms of having established an account on the website, but I have not paid anything. Do I need to pay for an annual membership to have a classification, like USPSA does it?

billdozer

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes, you need to pay. They don't update the rankings anywhere near as often as uspsa. I've shot a bunch of classifiers and only have one on file.

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, Pete and Chad are going to have to deal with those piled up classifiers at some point.....

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
The 3GN classification system is NOT flawless at this point.
I'm not sure any system is, but considering the rate of expansion of the sport, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see backlogs. I'm not personally concerned with classification, but I am interested in becoming a member of 3GN. I figure January will be a good time. Join 3GN, renew USPSA, and start keeping the rounds fired log as well as start sporting a BS jersey.