USSA 3 Gun 10/26/2014

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
billdozer said:
Your telling me when people show up wearing a jersey, you don't get disappointed when they shoot like chodes?
The BoomerShooter jersey is more of a team deal then a who's better than who deal. It's about supporting the site sponsors and having fun meeting other BoomerShooter's at matches.

billdozer

Well-Known Fanatic
I know, and I will order one eventually. I was just saying I wanted to be a certain skill level before I bought one, obviously I'm in the minority. Lol.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I was planning on shooting this match but I am being asked to work 12 hours Sunday for a team building thing (I have no idea what it is, but if they want to pay me double time to sing and hold hands, I am in.)

Have fun without me once again.

It's a cool shirt that breathes really well for shooting...and you can win cool stuff for wearing it

jtischauser

Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
I was planning on shooting this match but I am being asked to work 12 hours Sunday for a team building thing (I have no idea what it is, but if they want to pay me double time to sing and hold hands, I am in.)

Kum ba yah my lord!

jtischauser

billdozer said:
I know, and I will order one eventually. I was just saying I wanted to be a certain skill level before I bought one, obviously I'm in the minority. Lol.
Wall has been wearing one for years and he keeps getting worse and worse. It's comforting to the rest of us.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:

I'm all for the double time, but I will be damned if I will sing and hold hands. You gotta draw the line somewhere.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't know why I can't quote on my home computer, but in response to billdozer, I know exactly what you mean. When I go to a match and see people wearing jerseys and are shooting like ****, it used to drive me nuts until I joined this forum. I'm sure there are people who order jerseys to look cool, but several of the guys on this site have discussed the fact that nobody really looks at your shirt anyway.

This forum has a huge amount of sponsor support, and if I can win free products at the end of next year for doing what I love anyway while wearing a shirt that makes me slightly self-conscious, then it'll make me want to be better.

Next to giving my kids more opportunities in life than I had, my biggest goal in life is to become a sponsored shooter. To have a business that I already support say I'm good enough to represent that company, especially in an industry that spends more time trying to keep up with demand than trying to find buyers, would be amazing. That will probably never happen, but to wear a shirt that lets me advertise businesses that I have supported or will support, as well as the chance to win nice stuff is pretty cool too.

Amen. You may be seated

Hoop

Well-Known Fanatic
Guess I've had some reservations about getting a jersey as well, due to being a pretty shitty shot. Guess I just don't wanna feel like a poser. I DO like the idea behind it though, and the ability for the guy that sucks to still be able to win some cool prizes. I've read the contingency thread, but am confused on when you can order one. Being as we're coming up on new year, will a new shirt be designed? Is this a "new year, new shirt" type deal?

jtischauser

Hooper said:
Guess I've had some reservations about getting a jersey as well, due to being a pretty shitty shot. Guess I just don't wanna feel like a poser. I DO like the idea behind it though, and the ability for the guy that sucks to still be able to win some cool prizes. I've read the contingency thread, but am confused on when you can order one. Being as we're coming up on new year, will a new shirt be designed? Is this a "new year, new shirt" type deal?
Yes, new year new shirt and hopefully more sponsors.

Bryan Hoover

Big thanks to Bryan Corry and 3 Gun Nation for allowing us to shoot the Pro Series stages!!!
Anybody that hasn't taken advantage of the opportunity to shoot them is truly missing out. These have been the most fun of all the matches I shot this year!!!
Thanks again!

Bryan Hoover said:
Big thanks to Bryan Corry and 3 Gun Nation for allowing us to shoot the Pro Series stages!!!
Anybody that hasn't taken advantage of the opportunity to shoot them is truly missing out. These have been the most fun of all the matches I shot this year!!!
Thanks again!
you told me my matches were the best. It must be that jersey youre wearing, you know; they all have built -in knee pads

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
mike cyrwus said:
you told me my matches were the best. It must be that jersey youre wearing, you know; they all have built -in knee pads
mine has a built in hand towel for a courtesy wipe just like a football center.

Latest posts