USPSA @ Ponca City 8/11

Chambers

actual GM
Actually what happened is that I was staring at it too hard. Naturally, it got uncomfortable and decided to take the easy way out...Afterwards I proceeded to shoot the remaining 13 pieces of steel with what was left of it.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I broke the sight off of Chambers gat after he shot me in the back of the head with a staple gun... GATOR DON'T PLAY THAT ****! Things got a little crazy today. lol...

On a side note, the reange is looking awesome! The gravel everywhere is pretty awsome and the new bays and whatnot are rocking!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
I broke the sight off of Chambers gat after he shot me in the back of the head with a staple gun... GATOR DON'T PLAY THAT ****! Things got a little crazy today. lol...

On a side note, the reange is looking awesome! The gravel everywhere is pretty awsome and the new bays and whatnot are rocking!

no doubt.. the range is great... stage design is awesome..

dennishoddy

On a side note, the range is looking awesome! The gravel everywhere is pretty awsome and the new bays and whatnot are rocking!

On a side note, the range is looking awesome! The gravel everywhere is pretty awsome and the new bays and whatnot are rocking!

Stay with us, and the range is only going to get better. We are going to start construction of the 300 yd range.
The benefit to the USPSA folks is that there will be 6 or so more pistol ranges that can be constructed along side of the 300 yd berm.

We appreciate every one of you folks that come to shoot with us!

Chambers

actual GM
I broke the sight off of Chambers gat after he shot me in the back of the head with a staple gun...

You handed me the staple gun!!

waaambulance.jpg

Latest posts