USPSA @ Ponca City 8/11

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Second Saturday is coming up!!!!!!!!

I'm sure Doug will send out an official announcement to his email list & someone will post more details here when he does, but until then..............who's in?

almost time to start loading ammo

Scott in OK

Well-Known Fanatic
I think the swinging Texas star may be swinging again this month. Shawn and Jim went out a drilled the base for it. It has been quite a while since we had it in a stage. It is pretty cool. It will be in the state match.
Weatherman is saying it could be a little cooler (Imagine that 98° is cooler).
We will have 8 stages again. I have not finished the stages yet, but count on about 180 rounds. We start shooting at about 9 am. Sign up just before that. Cost is 10 for Ponca R&P Club members 15 for non-members.
If you need directions see the web sight
www.poncarpc.org

Scott

jhjh11

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody going to this match got a 2011 holster short dust cover I can borrow

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
From Doug:

Its that time again, USPSA at Ponca City. We aren't supposed to break 100 degrees on saturday so come ready to have some fun. Expect eight stages and at least 160 rounds.
Due to too many scheduling conflicts, we won't be setting up until EARLY saturday morning (6:30). Come on out and help if you want.

See you Saturday!

DES=

Scott in OK

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry, I talked too soon on the swinging star. Shawn says the concrete will be a little soft. So, we will have to wait until next time to have the new toy.

Scott

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I've not shot Ponca for 15 years. Some if which I was out of state, some if which they had no range.

This is my first time at the current location and I gotta tell ya, you get 8 great stages for $15!

Easily worth the drive from OKC area.

It was a fun match! Shot my first polish plate rack and Texas star..in the same stage...then got to watch David, GT and Wes do it right =)

Can't wait for the state match!

Then found out my little man broke his arm today=(

Chambers

actual GM
My front sight broke in half, literally, while I was shooting the polish plate rack! Good times.

Latest posts