USPSA match at OKC Gun Club Oct. 2nd

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Here is the email form John Bent,
"Hi Folks;
It's that time again. Load up some ammo and come play Saturday. I've got 7 stages planned. The Sand Witches are going to be on-hand with lunch for those who so desire.
I'm going to try very hard to get our sign-ups started at 9:15 so we can plan our walk-through at 10AM and get going. It would really help if we can get everyone through the line a little sooner than later – it makes for a better day of shooting.
Set-up will be Friday afternoon, as usual. I expect to be there by 1PM. Help is always appreciated. Drop me an email if you plan to come out and I'll keep you informed if there are any last minute changes.
I know we have a lot of new shooters that are not on this email list. If you know of any of the newer shooters, you might share the information with them. If they'd like to be added to the list, have them send me an email.
Thanks.
John Bent"

Round count is usually in the 175 range. I always bring 250-300 rounds just in case.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Wormy if you want to shoot one of my competiton rigs and my glock you are welcome to do so if you want to try out the comp holsters and mag pouches.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Wormy, I've got a production rig (holster and 4 mag holders) that will fit a full size M&P and mags if you want to run your own gun.

Let me know and I'll bring everything. You'll need to bring a belt though. lol...

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I have a Raven holster and a double mag holder. I'll just shoot limited and load em full. It doesn't matter to me on production vs limited. As long as I get to shoot I'm fine.

Thanks tho!

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I'm sorry, I meant that is my rig for my production gun. Lol... It will work really well for your needs in this match if you want to use it. I'll bring the stuff either way.

[quote author=Wormydog1724 link=topic=116.msg1214#msg1214 date=1285693807]
I have a Raven holster and a double mag holder. I'll just shoot limited and load em full. It doesn't matter to me on production vs limited. As long as I get to shoot I'm fine.

Thanks tho!
[/quote]

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
[quote author=jeffsoward link=topic=116.msg1248#msg1248 date=1285785991]
Looks like I'll be watching this one from the stands. Doctors said no-go on the match. I'm not bummed, i'm pissed. :D :mad: :mad:
[/quote]

Keep your chin up man - your health is more important than a few rounds at some Brown Guys...or in my case White Guys....

Just think - now you can spread the word about BoomerShooter.com

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=jeffsoward link=topic=116.msg1248#msg1248 date=1285785991]
Looks like I'll be watching this one from the stands. Doctors said no-go on the match. I'm not bummed, i'm pissed. :) :mad: :mad:
[/quote]
Well at least you get to watch the shorthorns get their bootocks kicked. I have to DVR it and keep my ear plugs in the whole time.

Get well man...

[quote author=benjamin-benjamin link=topic=116.msg1024#msg1024 date=1285218648]
jeremy just bring alot of water and be prepared to be there all day... last time we didn't get done until 5:00
[/quote]

wah wah! :)

We'll set up some changing tables in the bathrooms if needed.

:mad:
Even the bigger ones of the year are usually done by 3 or so. Last month was insane.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Great match today - def shot my best match so far - anxious to see how I scored. Beautiful weather that is for sure - I think we finished in record timing...

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I was outta there by alil after kickoff....and there were over 70 shooters - I think everyone had the same "no messing around" mentality

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
cool, that makes a big difference. i kind of get impatient when everyone just kind of "hangs out" maybe i will be out there in nov..

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
It was a super fast match. The boomer shooter squad was worth the drive down. Nice meeting everyone today. !

Latest posts