Trying to make up my mind....

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Kevin..guns will come and guns will go. I know I've traded my share over the last 30 years. One thing I will share- you will find a platform (or 2) that "work for you" and you will probably end up trading withing that circle as time and funding allows.

Who needs 7, 30-30 rifles? ...LOL -I do. One Smith and Wesson?... that wouldnt be right!. My Dad was not a gun collector... he owned 3 most of the time I was at home... Winchester 1912 shotgun, a '94 Lever action and for a while... a Ruger Single Six. Beware the man with that proverbial "one" gun- he can shoot it!

He's in his mid 70's now... and really didnt shoot much in the last 30 years. He was over last year...asking about a Colt SAA..so I let him shoot mine.. and a SW revover. And I know he hasnt shot either in well over 40 years and those were loaned guns to boot. But once you have it ..it's there to be polished if it gets rusty.

We went and shot clays a few months ago... loaned him a Mossberg 20... he tore it up. If the guy could still run I'd bet he'd try 3 gun!

Latest posts