Tri City Gun Club Action Pistol Match October 3rd

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
3 stages of God only knows what kind of stages. These guys setup some crazy fun stuff sometimes. Match only costs $10 or $5 if you arrive early and help with setup. Get out there and try to beat Chris Andersen. He seems to win every month. I think he's cheating.

jtischauser

Here is the email from Al Sandersen regarding Sundays match.

"Hi Guys and my ipsc darlings our next match will be on Oct 3rd. The supplemental is short range rifle. This will be shot at close range. Please come and have fun with us. Good Shooting Albert."

jtischauser

They always shoot a small supplemental match aftwerwads. One month they shot the shotugns at the arrays of 20 or so steel targets which was cool. The last rifle deal they did was a 50 yard how may X's can you get for 10-20 shots or something similarly easy.

I wish Chris Andersen would get more involved with his home club and set up a nice pistol match that could be rerun with the rifles afterwards.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=jtischauser link=topic=117.msg1205#msg1205 date=1285682766]
They always shoot a small supplemental match aftwerwads. One month they shot the shotugns at the arrays of 20 or so steel targets which was cool. The last rifle deal they did was a 50 yard how may X's can you get for 10-20 shots or something similarly easy.

I wish Chris Andersen would get more involved with his home club and set up a nice pistol match that could be rerun with the rifles afterwards.
[/quote]
That's easier said than done, as I'm sure you are aware. Not a bad bunch down there but they have their own way for sure.

jtischauser

[quote author=Scott Hearn link=topic=117.msg1237#msg1237 date=1285730476]
[quote author=jtischauser link=topic=117.msg1205#msg1205 date=1285682766]

[/quote]
That's easier said than done, as I'm sure you are aware. Not a bad bunch down there but they have their own way for sure.
[/quote]

I think Chris fits right in!!! :D

jtischauser

[quote author=B.S. DuBois link=topic=117.msg1241#msg1241 date=1285773110]
Jesse / Chris - what time is this match???
[/quote]

The match starts at 9:00 and if you get there early and help setup they knock $5 off yoru entry fee. Al told me that they plan to shoot one of the pistol stages with the rifles afterwards. We will see how that goes.

jtischauser

[quote author=B.S. DuBois link=topic=117.msg1244#msg1244 date=1285775269]
Damn - these two matches are going to make me wake up earlier on a weekend than I do during the week....
[/quote]

Ruff life bro!

Chris_Andersen

Certified
I sent an email to Al to ask him about round count on the rifle and he said more than 10 but less than 50. So they are probably going to shoot one or more of the IPSC stages with the rifle.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
HA! Funny you should ask.

Stage 1 was 10 rounds at about 8 yards max. I'm not fast and I shot it in 4.98 and got all scoring hits.

Stage 2 was close to 30 rounds and mostly bowling pins and some steel. (I shot this in 42.xx or there abouts)

Stage 3 was somewhere between those.

I think you can figure out how it ran...

We did shoot the rifles on the bowling pin stage and it was pretty fun. It would have been alot better if we could have geared up and shot all 3 with the rifle in one run and gun stage. That would have been killer.

jtischauser

Chris and the rest of you Tri City members need to take charge of that club and make it a full fledge USPSA club or IDPA and run the old guard out. THat club is begging to be somethign good. Please for all our sakes do it!!!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=jtischauser link=topic=117.msg1537#msg1537 date=1286151843]
for FRICKS sake I am about to get a membership ther so I can help turn that thing around.
[/quote]
There's a waiting list right now but they are doing renewals right now. There are always people that move from the wait list to membership. Hint. Hint...

Latest posts