Top Shot Season 4 Disussion

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Littlejohn may be a giant choke artist. I can see him running around in a panic like that one guy did last season.

Probably one heck of a infantryman... but cameras make things different.

Michelle kept her shirt on- WHATS UP WITH THAT?

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i was wondering what the "pro" contract was also?? Gabriel shot very well, hitting the smallest plates is not an easy task and she did it with ease...

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I think one competitor is going to have everyone's attention this year

418038_332503296791464_309033065805154_898164_1868512381_n.jpg

J.t. Stapleton

Well-Known Fanatic
There, I will just go ahead and say it............................

It's funny, on another forum the mods just warned everyone about talking about her looks. I'm pretty sure you don't wear string bikinis or less while posing with guns so that people won't talk about your looks.

Oldtimer

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't see anything wrong with her or Gabby crawling in the mud pit. I may have to play it back a couple times just to see if they do it right :O

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
... she is legit shooter

True, however:

With Gabby, I never fantasized about just walking around the house in a pair of old sweatpants while she made me some biscuits and gravy with the little chunks of sausage in there for flavor; while old re-runs of Starsky and Hutch played on TV, like that one where Hutch got accidentally hooked on heroin and Starsky and Huggy Bear had to get him clean; or even having her follow me around at a match reloading my magazines, while she continually tells me how good I am doing; or even helping me in the shop in case I let one of those pesky little springs go flying across the garage and you can't ever find it because your garage floor is dirty and colored the same as the little bitty spring and also because if there is a small crack in the floor that is where the spring will land.

Like I did with Michelle Viscusci

newmissrsa2011%20002.jpg

Latest posts