Top Shot Season 4 Disussion

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
For the next season show, I'd like to see Kurt Miller or Mike Pinto or some with a similar skillset.......and disposition :lol: .

What's the over/under on how long before the housemates turned on them? :lol:

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse and Cyrwus should try out. Maybe they could get cast as "twins". That would be a "angle" now wouldnt it?
The only problem with Jesse is that there'd be no drama & he'd probably end up helping all the other contestants with tips, equiptment etc...

Now Mike on the other hand may fit into the same category as Kurt & Pinto. :lol:

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
The only problem with Jesse is that there'd be no drama & he'd probably end up helping all the other contestants with tips, equiptment etc...

Now Mike on the other hand may fit into the same category as Kurt & Pinto. :lol:

Jessie could wear his walking boot and drive his "Lark" around.

Some of ya need to think "show-biz", baby, "show-biz".... cast Jessie as a strong stoic disabled guy... with some sort of inner flaw....

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Jesse and Cyrwus should try out. Maybe they could get cast as "twins". That would be a "angle" now wouldnt it?
That **** ain't even funny right there. I thought we were friends Jeff. How could you say that?

I think we should all do video submissions saying why Jesse should be on the show.

I am sending in my application right now. I can't wait for you guys to call me a dousche bag.

Jessie could wear his walking boot and drive his "Lark" around.

Some of ya need to think "show-biz", baby, "show-biz".... cast Jessie as a strong stoic disabled guy... with some sort of inner flaw....

Now that is funny right there. I might even pretend I am a transexual hemaphrodite to add some flair to the application.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
That **** ain't even funny right there. I thought we were friends Jeff. How could you say that?

I am sending in my application right now. I can't wait for you guys to call me a dousche bag.

Now that is funny right there. I might even pretend I am a transexual hemaphrodite to add some flair to the application.

Sorry Babe....Hollywood can be a cruel town. :lol:

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
they would both get kicked off.....what would happen is
1. The host (clayton) would say
"Well Jesse it looks like you are seriously hurt what happened"
"Well Clayton somebody left a trash can lid on the ground"
"And that broke you leg Jesse are you serious"
"Yes clayton i am"
"Well Jesse it looks like you cannot continue and it looks like you have fired your last shot, say goodbye to your team"
2. The host (clayton) would say
"Mike there have been some serious accusations against you why don't you talk about that"
"Well clayton, the red team is saying that i have been "modding" the guns before we shoot"
"Mike is that true"
"Of course not clayton"
"Mike i want you to look at this clip"
Clip shows mike with a dremel working on the guns around 1:00 am on the back porch in the dark
"Mike i am sorry but it looks like you have fired your last shot, you cannot mod every gun you shoot to a 2lb trigger pull, say goodbye to your team"

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
"Yes clayton i am"
"Well Jesse it looks like you cannot continue and it looks like you have fired your last shot, say goodbye to your team"
"Mike there have been some serious accusations against you why don't you talk about that"
"Well clayton, the red team is saying that i have been "modding" the guns before we shoot"
"Mike is that true"
"Of course not clayton"
Clip shows mike with a dremel working on the guns around 1:00 am on the back porch in the dark
"Mike i am sorry but it looks like you have fired your last shot, you cannot mod every gun you shoot to a 2lb trigger pull, say goodbye to your team"

That's funny, I don't care who you are
s_laugh.gif

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
"Yes clayton i am"
"Mike is that true"
"Of course not clayton"

Holy **** that's funny. Especially since the hosts name is kolby.

Latest posts