Top Shot Season 3

Oldtimer

Well-Known Fanatic
Well we should see who doesn't fold under da pressure tonite. I'm going with Dustin since he is the only one that seems to be having the most fun! :93:

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Good show tonight, pretty much all shooting. Really like where they call their weapon of choice, shooting postion, and distance. Reminds me of a game of HORSE.

Dustin blazed the final. Props to him.

Bk2X

Well-Known Fanatic
Dustin cleaned house on that final stage. Very good shooter. They sure made that strong hand ak 47 shot look easy.

Oldtimer

Well-Known Fanatic
lol.. the next seasons crew looks like they have drama written all over them.

Glad Dustin won, he seemed the most relaxed and consistent during the whole competition!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
very glad dustin won... when i heard he worked with foster kids and adopted one, i started really pulling for him..

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I kinda had a feeling that Dustin was gonna win becaseu once the show started he was all over Facebook promoting the show like mad. He is a pretty feel good story which is alwasy good for the rating and should help boost Season 4.

KeithCross

Well-Known Fanatic
I told my wife before the last challenge ever started, "Big Mike will either run like a machine and blow through the challenge or he'll over-think it and totally flub it!" SO glad Dustin won - I've been rooting for him for a while now, but I wouldn't have minded seeing Gary win it either!

shooterdave

Uncivil Servant
I was rooting for Chris since he was an Okie... Even if he was from the Tulsa area!! J/k. Btw, any of you Tulsa area guys know him?

Latest posts