Top Shot Season 3

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
yeah i am sure they made that rule up, but the problem for the show is if they didn't bring someone back one of their planned elimination match has to get thrown out, which i am sure they didn't want to do..

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
It could have been BS... I thought it was a lot fairer than letting the guy run alone or take a pass in that elimination round.

I wonder if Jake is sleeping on his lawn furniture at home?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
It could have been BS... I thought it was a lot fairer than letting the guy run alone or take a pass in that elimination round.
I don't, the guy he was suposed to shoot against didn't show.
It's no diferent than a forfeit in any other sport, if the other guy/team doesn't show you win.

They could have done something else with the time sloted, maybe skip the professional instruction & have all of the remaining shooters shoot the planned elimination challenge for fun.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
They could have done something else with the time sloted, maybe skip the professional instruction & have all of the remaining shooters shoot the planned elimination challenge for fun.

I thought they would just have the elimination between Phil and the other (third) person who was nominated for elimination but didn't make it. I can't remember who it was.

KeithCross

Well-Known Fanatic

Or they could have shot it out for the $2,000 Bass Pro Gift card!

I agree, it was a forfeit for Jake, but the way they did it was pretty cool.

Bk2X

Well-Known Fanatic
There has got to be more to Dustin than just a self taught church camp counselor. That dude is great at every gun and its quite obvious he has had some training.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i don't know maybe he is just a natural.. i mean for the most part every gun has the same basic fundamentals...

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
There has got to be more to Dustin than just a self taught church camp counselor. That dude is great at every gun and its quite obvious he has had some training.

He is like a sponge soaking up the instruction segments, good listener, and seems very focused. I agree he has natural talent. Some people are lucky that way, me not so much.

Oldtimer

Well-Known Fanatic
this is starting to get like all the other reality shows. all the producers want is more drama when they pick contestants. I like the off the wall competitions that they come up with just get tired of all the BS drama

The Antichrome

I recently spoke with a non-shooter who LOVES this show.
Said that they wish there "wasnt so much shooting and they'd show more of what happens inside the house"

Hmmm.

dennishoddy

Maybe next year Jesse needs to have an "in your face" video showcasing his controversial, angry attitude he displays on this forum. :D

KeithCross

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife is definitely a non-shooter but she loves this show! We watched Seasons 1 & 2 on netflix and now we're following ssn. 3 on the intrawebz. We're rooting for Chris Collins (from Collinsville) and Dustin, But Gary & Mike will be tough to beat!

dennishoddy

My wife is definitely a non-shooter but she loves this show! We watched Seasons 1 & 2 on netflix and now we're following ssn. 3 on the intrawebz. We're rooting for Chris Collins (from Collinsville) and Dustin, But Gary & Mike will be tough to beat!
My wife doesn't love it, but she does love looking at the guy running the thing.
Wasn't he on survivor, or some other other reality show?
I don't watch much tv, but my wife said she has seen him on another show.

Oldtimer

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife is a shooter and likes the weapons they use. she couldn't believe any college would hire Jake to coach anyone!

Guess Jesse will have to send in a video showing he has anger management problems to get picked!

Oldtimer

Well-Known Fanatic
Oooh and Cody Donelson the host was on the other drama shows Survivor. I could have picked a lot of other celebs to host the show. Ted Nugent comes to mind, at least he's a shooter...lol

Latest posts