Top Shot Season 3

FTK87

Active Fanatic
I couldn't believe how shitty the shotgun guy did, then was bitchin about no one admitting that they sucked, If you looked at the chart, right after the challenge, he went 2/10, wow I'm pretty sure my 2 year old could do that with his nerf gun...

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
No comments from last night's episode?

Its funny that it took a Gatling gun for Michael to finally be able to shoot something with some degree of success.

Oh yeah, Colby is a douche!.

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
why watch others shooting and whinging about them when you could be doing it and having fun? Even though it is shooting on TV, it's still a lame reality show. Remember when the History channel actually had shows about history? We dropped it from our cable long ago.

imacgyver

Founding Member
Last night sealed it - show is over. Blake and JJ will also have a place in my heart. - Fuk da rest

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
I don't watch for the personalities, I watch to see the guns and the stages setup they use them on. I could care less who wins.

FTK87

Active Fanatic
I like the show, I like to hear them ***** and moan and I love to see the mouthy ones lose.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I actually liked the last two episodes despite the utter lack of talent. The Benelli M4 and Salient Glock 34 had Taran Butler written all over it.

I'm not sure who annoys me more the red headed guy that somehow thinks he's cool or the goody tooshoes church camp geek.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
I did not think that "primitive" weapon angle was that bad...... the knives and 'hawks ended up being a lot harder than it looked ... and I was thinking I was glad I don't have to throw rocks since the shoulder/elbow surgeries I've been putting off make me throw like a 10 year old girl.......

The Mountain Gun sorta made up for it..........

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I think the weird or primitive weapons or cannons should be saved for the challenges not the shoot offs. Who wants to get beat because they couldn't shoot a cannon better than some other guy that never shot a cannon before? The rock throwing was totally gay. How many other cool guns have they not shot onthe show and they revert to that crap already?

Bk2X

Well-Known Fanatic
They sure were close on that final stage for rock throwing.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
yeah i agree i would hate to be sent home due to shooting a cannon.... also i think at the next 3gun match we need to have a stage with rock throwing in it!!!!

Latest posts