The ONE holster

BravoOne

Founding Member
Another vote for the Comp-Tac MTAC... I've carried a Glock 19 RTF2, 17, and currently a Full Sized M&P 9 at around the 0230-0300 position...

I want to get one of their Neutral Cant MTACs for Appendix carry & try it out...

Here's a pic from when I carried my G19 RTF2... It has standard clips in the pic, but I now use the C-Clips & they are far superior!!!

403779697_photobucket_8317_.jpg

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
Galco Royal Guard at about the 3:30 position for my Glock. Not sure what Im going to use for my Colt once its back in my hands

BuddyL

Fanatic
http://jeffreycustomleather.com/index.html

I own three holsters from this gentleman,especially love the Better Than a Paddle.
He is an Okie and lives in Yale. TAT is excellent.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Most of us have bought/sold/traded carry guns over the years. Carry guns need holsters. What is the one holster that you always find yourself going back to whatever platform you find yourself carrying?

No matter what gun I find myself carrying for more than a week, I always call Nate at UBG Holsters and order a (IWB) Canute

This is my latest one for a G26.

IMAG0271-1.jpg

I think I just bought my new "go to" holster. The Looper Hybrid for my Kimber Ultra carry. The most comfortable holster I've ever worn. Distributes the weight nicely and keeps the pistol tucked up nice and tight. Can be worn OWB or IWB. Very nice piece of equipment.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
You got a picture of that bad boy?

I think I just bought my new "go to" holster. The Looper Hybrid for my Kimber Ultra carry. The most comfortable holster I've ever worn. Distributes the weight nicely and keeps the pistol tucked up nice and tight. Can be worn OWB or IWB. Very nice piece of equipment.

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
My G17 rides in a Comp-Tac Minotaur IWB, unless I am wearing a suit or a coat of some sort. Then its a SERPA.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
You got a picture of that bad boy?

You can see a picture of it on their website;

http://www.looperlawenforcement.com/hybrid-holster.html

The more I wear it, the better I like it. And,,,,they are a local OKC company. H&H carrys a full line of their stuff or you can buy it directly from them as well.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Very well. I have only worn this one OWB so far. With the tension adjustment, you can tighten it up as much, or as little, as you want. You get a very positive "lock in". I was a little worried about that with the kydex molding inside, but my concerns went away quickly after I got it tightened up where I wanted it. I have carried the Don Hume IWB for years and the thing I don't like is, it is nearly impossible to reholster without using two hands. Because of the kydex, this holster stays open making reholstering a "snap" so to speak. The only issue I have had so far is, one of the snaps on the belt strap doesn't want to snap in place just real well, but with use, it is getting better. Other than that, I can't say enough good things about this holster.

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
I like the Crossbreed super tuck. I carry a Sig P245 comfortably. But a great option that fits any gun... I purchased at an OKC gunshow 10 years ago. The couple always had a Old English Bulldog with them. The dog has since passed but the couple still carries this model holster. The leather is not as good, but I bought a spare anyways. It's a good option when you need a holster that will fit any gun. I can carry a PM9 and spare magazine in one easy package. Cons: Difficult to re-holster. View attachment 515

Attachments

• DSCF0216.JPG
    DSCF0216.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 32