The ONE holster

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Most of us have bought/sold/traded carry guns over the years. Carry guns need holsters. What is the one holster that you always find yourself going back to whatever platform you find yourself carrying?

No matter what gun I find myself carrying for more than a week, I always call Nate at UBG Holsters and order a (IWB) Canute

This is my latest one for a G26.

IMAG0271-1.jpg

Michael1

Founding Member
For me it's the Milt Sparks VM2

Just the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever had

Smitcheck

Active Fanatic
He calls it an appendix carry, though I wear it at 3. Mine is perfect for me and very comfortable. Perhaps even too comfortable because I forgot I had it on the other day when going into the courthouse. Fortunately, the deputy on duty was very understanding and "suggested" that I go back out to the car and secure it there.

Smitcheck

Active Fanatic
Is it adjustable for cant? It definitely doesn't look like an appendix holster

If you do not ask for it, he will not punch the holes in it. However, I asked for the holes on mine for that very reason. No extra charge, he was happy to oblige.

The guy is all about service. If you are not satisfied, he will take it back and resell it to someone else at a discount. On the double clip (supertuck), he will even put belt holes in it so you can wear the same holster in or out. I am not sure there is enough room on the appendix carry for the belt holes, so I did not request it.

Also does magazine holsters, single or double.

The guy is just super fast, too. turnaround for my order was less than a week.

Smitcheck

Active Fanatic
No idea. The only reason I did not go with the double clip was due to the leather outside the clips - was concerned that they may cause printing. With the appendix carry, the only printing I have to be concerned about is the bottom of my G27.

Prdator

Keepers Concealment
For me its a Kydex holster of some sort, Lately it's been a Kydex AIWB that I have made.

Survivor

New Fanatic
My favorite of the numerous holsters that I've had is the Crossbreed Super Tuck. I often forget that it is on me it is so comfortable. I have one for my Glock 30 and another for my Walther PPS and they do a great job at concealing them.

JoesGlock

Well-Known Fanatic
My favorite is my CrossBreed Super Tuck. I carry my Glock 17 in it. It is by far the most comfortable holster that I own.

Uncivil

Active Fanatic
I like my crossbreed. Been trying to get one the list for a ss2 but i keep missing the cutoff. Id love a leather iwb for my xd40sc. Ill have to check out that chanute.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I like my crossbreed. Been trying to get one the list for a ss2 but i keep missing the cutoff. Id love a leather iwb for my xd40sc. Ill have to check out that chanute.

The Summer Special is, no doubt, a great holster. I had one but it seemed really thick. The leather is exceptional but with the snaps right over the gun it makes the whole package a little thick for my taste. Your mileage may vary.

Danny Tanner

Well-Known Fanatic
Crossbreed Super-Tuck for me, but I've only tried a couple other cheapies and none of the more expensive holsters.