The Econo-Can

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
That's a cool idea in action. Too bad there's that ridiculous cost discrepancy between the $75 part and the $200 stamp you need to buy and use it. Cheaper than a regular can, though.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Someone tell me why I want that thing...
Because when you were growing up at 14 or 15 and first saw a suppressor on TV or in a movie, you duck taped a plastic 2 liter soda bottle to the barrel of your .22, just to see if it really worked?

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Because when you were growing up at 14 or 15 and first saw a suppressor on TV or in a movie, you duck taped a plastic 2 liter soda bottle to the barrel of your .22, just to see if it really worked?
No, wait... That wasn't you, That was me. The plastic bottle made the sites useless too.

B

Beau

Im sure some of you have herd of this but is new to me so i though i would share it with the rest of yall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haiqFcIXTqs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Towards the end they are shooting ak74 fa through a oil filter suppressor i may have to get myself 1 of these.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Lol I think its the red neck in me that wants it. Though of you look close that can at the end is on fire!

Link fix: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=haiqFcIXTqs

B

Beau

Lol ya its pretty redneck, but really kinda neat.
Thanks for fixing the link.

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
So you could buy the adapter pay the tax and build your own supressor on the adaptor?
All you need is a peice of alloy pipe and put some baffels in it wouldn't cost much and you would have a top rate supressor thats not a oil filter

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
So you could buy the adapter pay the tax and build your own supressor on the adaptor?
All you need is a peice of alloy pipe and put some baffels in it wouldn't cost much and you would have a top rate supressor thats not a oil filter

I like your thinking. You could actually build suppressors for many different firearms and reuse the same adapter for each of them and only pay $75 for the adapter and $200 for the stamp once but potentially have a dozen suppressors or more.

Latest posts