The Avatar Thread

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine's a pic from my job. 24" pipe next to a ditch and my trackhoe in the back. It's more pleasing to the eye than this one
Gaslinehit003.jpg

They aren't kidding when they say make sure you have a clear one call before digging! And no I did not do this. It was sent to me by a guy that used to work with me.

KeithCross

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is a picture of me when I used a sword and was real good at it. I look different now, and suck at shooting. The bright side is I'm out of the revenge business, so you don't have to prepare to die!
Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts.

Mine is my (now deceased) boxer Max and my son Sam. Just a cool picture I had...

[email protected]

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is an unlucky marsupial that came wondering down my street in Edmond. Women were screaming children were crying and the BMW driving douche next door about shat himself when I commenced to putting the boots to it. I had to show my kids the immense entertainment value of a free possum. (Like when I was a kid growing up in Blackgum, OK.) After he was "playing opossum" I picked him and put him in the bed of the truck to save for later. My wife wouldn't let me put it in the douche neighbors trash can so after he came too we drove him out in the country and let him go. But not before I demonstrated to my kids the proper technique for handling possum.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Mine is my (now deceased) boxer Max and my son Sam. Just a cool picture I had...
Keith that is one ugly dog in that avatar. Lol!

Mine is an unlucky marsupial that came wondering down my street in Edmond. Women were screaming children were crying and the BMW driving douche next door about shat himself when I commenced to putting the boots to it. I had to show my kids the immense entertainment value of a free possum. (Like when I was a kid growing up in Blackgum, OK.) After he was "playing opossum" I picked him and put him in the bed of the truck to save for later. My wife wouldn't let me put it in the douche neighbors trash can so after he came too we drove him out in the country and let him go. But not before I demonstrated to my kids the proper technique for handling possum.

Only in OK folks. I wonder where the redneck stereotypes come from? Great story man!

MISph1t

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is a picture that I took at the zoo a year or two ago. The family constantly teases me about turning into a silver back and such (I'm a hairy dude).

TroyF

TheBearcat
mine is from red dawn. if you dont recognize it, you are un-american.

"WOLVERINES!!!!!!"

I'm gonna be so disappointed when the remake comes out this year. Keep messin' with my formative years, Hollywood, and I won't be responsible for what transpires.

Bonobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is a picture from Modern Warfare 2 when Soap hands Price's 1911 back to him.

"This belongs to you, sir."

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
Jesse, it is illegal to have more than 1 tag on a vehicle. But since they are personlized tags that are yours I am not sure about displaying them on a trailor. You can take any of those tags and have them switched to another vehicle since you own them.

I will change my picture next week, I am getting presented with my badge on Wednesday, I will post a picture of it. I am very excited about it

jimeradams

Well-Known Fanatic
My avatar is a pic that a co-worker found on the internet. Somehow a huge mantatee going down in flames appealed to my strange sense of humor!

Deadpool405

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is Deadpool's logo, because I like Deadpool.

thumb-54650.jpg

http://www.toplessrobot.com/DeadPool.jpg

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/deadpool-you-aint-seen-nothing-yet.jpg

Latest posts