The Avatar Thread

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I figured this would be a good GD topic. Tell us about your avatar and WTF it is all about.

I am collecting action shooting personalized license plates. I currently have the USPSA which was my past avatar and now I have the IPSC. I am going to put them on the back of my trailer that I use to haul my Polaris Ranger to 3 gun events. Illegal to have multiple tags on a trailer you say? I believe you are correct but TroyF promised he could get me out of any ticket now that he is a moderator.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I figured this would be a good GD topic. Tell us about your avatar and WTF it is all about.

I am collecting action shooting personalized license plates. I currently have the USPSA which was my past avatar and now I have the IPSC. I am going to put them on the back of my trailer that I use to haul my Polaris Ranger to 3 gun events. Illegal to have multiple tags on a trailer you say? I believe you are correct but TroyF promised he could get me out of any ticket now that he is a moderator.
where are you getting the plates?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Personalized tags only cost $23 in Oklahoma. They are cheaper than the airbrushed ones at the fair. We have 25 vehicles at work. I just use another vehicle to get each tag. I have a bunch on order right now to include, 3 GUN, 3GUNNER, MLTIGUN, 3GN, ICORE, SCSA. If I get on TV I am gonna order TOPSHOT. I guess I need to order JESSE T too eh?

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
My Avatar is Warner Brothers Cartoon Foghorn Legghorn. I used the screen name foghorn918 back when AOL first came online and been using it ever since on other boards and forums.

Eellis

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is some generic one because I don't know how to download a stupid pic to it!! Best I could find.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Says the guy with the "I LOVE MY AR" avatar....

pre_1308321861__screen_shot_2011-06-17_at_94345_am.png

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
My avatar is the sexiest guy I know......

That's kind of sad........................

Mine changes with my mood.
Thunder during their playoff run.
Snubby that I'm going to beat Jesse's ass with it (oh wait, he backed out AGAIN)
Sometimes I just change it to be different.

I wanted to use this one in honor of my hero, Tony Wall

pre_1306902778__new_bs_logo.jpg

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I am on my iPhone and I see your profile pics or whatever. Theyre different than your avatar.

Mine is me shooting at an OKC GC 3 gun match.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is a Just some stupid thing I made up a couple of years ago for my motorcycle forum. THe forum is Volusia Riders (VR) and says red dirt riders just because that is where I learned to ride a motorcycle was the red dirt back roads. All done up in patriotic colors with a badass skull and a uncle sam hat.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Mine is me shooting at H and H. It's kinda blurry so it makes me look fast. Since this is the interweb and nothing on here is real, I figured I'd play in fantasy land.

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is a picture of me when I used a sword and was real good at it. I look different now, and suck at shooting. The bright side is I'm out of the revenge business, so you don't have to prepare to die!