Surefire 60 & 100 round mags

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I heard some if the guys on Enos are taking delivery. Anybody get their hands on one yet? I want to test test them vs. My coupled 40 rounders.

cheech_029

Well-Known Fanatic
Still waiting on the T&E list for these mags also. Submitted a request in February to evaluate.

I don't know of any T&E recipients that have received these to date. Should be cool mags tho.

jtischauser

have you checked out the cmmg 42 round magazines?

I head a few CMMG 40 rounders but they locked back my bolt with 1-2 rounds left in the mag. I switched to the C Products 40 rounder (that actually hold 44) and I'm good to go until I need my Nordic 48. I run two couple 44 rounders for long range. I was thinking the 60 round surefire would give me a little extra capacity and a similar footprint and height to the coupled 40's.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
One other option I'm not sure if you're aware of is the lancer competition magazines. They hold 48 rounds. I got one and ran two full magazines along with a few partial magazines and not one problem. Only locked back when it was supposed to.

http://www.lancer-systems.com/L5_2010_L5C.html

jtischauser

One other option I'm not sure if you're aware of is the lancer competition magazines. They hold 48 rounds. I got one and ran two full magazines along with a few partial magazines and not one problem. Only locked back when it was supposed to.

http://www.lancer-systems.com/L5_2010_L5C.html

If you have an old style Nordic PMag coupler like yours truly you would see that the Lancer coupler is identical. That probably means Nordic made it for them. So why not buy from the best, Nordic Components?

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I have been running the Nordic P-mag extenders for more than a year with outstanding results.

ninemmbill

Well-Known Fanatic
I read a review somewhere else ( I will look for the link) that the Surefire mags were not locking back on empty. I too have been running Nordic extensions without problems.

Chambers

actual GM
I read a review somewhere else ( I will look for the link) that the Surefire mags were not locking back on empty. I too have been running Nordic extensions without problems.

If you run a 60 rd. mag dry on a stage you have bigger problems.

I like my Lancer comp mag the most. The Nordic extension is great as well.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
For the price of a 60 round mag, I would much rather have two 30 rounders and do a reload.
It's just not worth the extra $60+ to me.

jtischauser

Bravo Company has the 60 rounders in stock!!!

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/SureFire-60-Round-High-Capacity-Magazine-p/sf%20mag5-60.htm

Repete34

USSA
We are using them at USSA running in the full auto's and semi auto's with no problems.

We have them IN STOCK, and open package for you to see.

Swifty

Well-Known Fanatic
Just got me a 60rd surefire mag today. I won't b able to test tell the weekend. Have any of y'all been having any problems with y'all's? I hope it works for me their a bit expensive for a mag.