Super Match on SUPER BOWL SUNDAY !

What time would you prefer the Heartland Super Bowl match

• Total voters

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
A proper holster allows SAFE one hand reholstering. Of course, the shooter needs to use one hand to find out if the holster will allow it. Many use two hands without realizing it, sometimes even for the draw.

But here's what we're going to do: if a shooter cannot or will not draw or holster safely, they will start from "low ready" for the remaining stages.

xdnok

Well-Known Fanatic
Unfortuneatly I can't make this match no matter what time of day it is, gotta work so I can pay for bullets and stuff. On my squad we had a few shooters that found out during the match they need to do something different with their current holsters as reholstering was issue and provided for a few tense moments but we got through them. Good call on the low ready start for future issues. I have to admit that when I first started shooting from concealed I found out just how bad my IWB holster was for actual use until I tried a full kydex holster, of course it is a KyTac but the fact that I can reholster my weapon as safe and easly as a normal holster means a lot during a match and maybe even more in an emergency.

Wes

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
I'd prefer the PM regular time so I am sure to miss the Super Boring Bowl.
David can you get some football palyer targets [really BIG dudes]? Easy to hit, hard to knock down? Need major power factor.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
This coming Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday.

Who's playing again? Oh, right, Patriots and Giants <yawn>....

But it IS the Super Bowl, and for some, it's about more than the game.

It's also the first Sunday of the month, which is our normal match. So, what to do?

I asked if there was enough interest to hold a match and less than 1/2 held up their hands, but what if...........

We held the match Sunday MORNING? Say, 9 til 1 ? (or done sooner) Stages would already be set, so we could begin the walk-thru promptly at 9, shooting at 9:05

Who would come to the morning match that would not come to the later match?

Morning 9am shoot please. And thanks for putting these on David, they are fun as hell.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok, who would shoot Tri-City if we held ours at the normal time?

IE; how many would T-C lose if folks shot ours in the morning instead of theirs?

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
The votes in this poll are closer than the current Republican primaries. Vote Ron Paul and vote A.M. match time.

sigforme

Well-Known Fanatic
I voted either one but I like the PM time the best. Just like tooooo shoot so what ever works is OK with me.
Would not like to see my vote keep someone from shooting but as always someone has to loose.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
We are going to hold the match AT THE REGULAR TIME.

some voted morning when either would work and if we add them to the "either" and "regular time" votes, we have a majority.

Plus, there seems to be renewed interest in Tri-City, so I don't want to compete for the same shooters in the same time frame.

I'll start a normal match thread, but I'd like to get a head count for it.

Thanks to all who participated in the poll!

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I won't be there since I'm working 4-midnight. I keep my title of Sub-compact Supreme Reigning Champion since I can't be there to defend it.

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
Ya'll have fun.
I have ppl coming over to my place for the game so cant make this one.

Latest posts