Guncrafter Stopped by Guncrafter Today

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So, we were in Berryville to tour the Nighthawk facilities, and had some time to kill. We decided to stop by Guncrafter, maybe get a hat or T-shirt. Well, we got a little lost, but Derick gave us directions, and we found it.

So, not only did we get a nice tour of the place, we got to do some shooting... They showed us several of their guns, very nice, and they have some sweet triggers. We met several people, even Alex the founder (I am bad with names, hope I got them right).

So, we got to shoot their 9mm double stack, a gun that feels great in the hand, and shoots great. Then, Derick pulls out the .50 GI, and a can. Talk about kids in a candy store...

I have never seen a Guncrafter gun in person before, very impressed with the guns they produce, and can't say enough about how nice they were to us, especially since we just dropped in out of the blue.IMG_0063.JPG

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I whole heartedly agree, I was blown away by their kindness.
The 50 GI was a super sweet shooter

Pangari

Fanatic
What an incredibly gracious bunch. We literally showed up out of the blue and were greeted like family!
Just awesome guys!
FYI- Derick's comp gun has the most SICK trigger
EVER!!!!
In a bad@$$ gun as well.

I will be calling in the near future with a pretty crazy idea so prepare yourself.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I am sure one or more of us will start a thread about the Nighthawk experience as well.

But yes, this trip has been great, met new friends, played with 1911 guns, BBQ... What could go wrong?

Always interesting to meet the person behind the avatar.

Monadh

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm hoping to stop by this week if they have time. The visit to the in-laws in Tulsa must have some sort of a silver lining to that cloud, so my 15 year old daughter and I will make the trek.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm hoping to stop by this week if they have time. The visit to the in-laws in Tulsa must have some sort of a silver lining to that cloud, so my 15 year old daughter and I will make the trek.

Call Derek and get directions.......

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
You don't get the real experience with the Google maps. If you are ever nearby, call Derek.

Monadh

Well-Known Fanatic
I shot him an e-mail tonight, will follow up with a call. Too bad I can't take this with me...

1ZjQXC8.jpg

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I am pretty sure he can pull something out of the vault that will put a smile on your face. :)

Monadh

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll admit it, I have a big itch for a Frag Commander in 9mm. That's a long term savings project. I have 2 in college.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
One does need to consider priorities. Sometime ago I decided quality trapped quantity. Any mediocre pistol, rifle, shotgun was sold to feed my addiction.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I think that .50 GI gun is Guncrafter's secret sales weapon...

Yea, I am laughing again. :)