Stock preference on a HD Shotgun

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I grew up shooting a regular stock and learned to get it up fast. Why change now?

Come on guys I'm really dissapppinted that Bark left you this gem, then I passed on it and nobody ran with it.

P.S. Once the fun is over I will move all this sort of tupid dummy talk out to the trash bin so in case a heterosexual male ever goes looking for shotgun stock advice he won't be offended by yous guys.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Come on guys I'm really dissapppinted that Bark left you this gem, then I passed on it and nobody ran with it.

P.S. Once the fun is over I will move all this sort of tupid dummy talk out to the trash bin so in case a heterosexual male ever goes looking for shotgun stock advice he won't be offended by yous guys.
I saw it and passed on it as well. I figured Taymoor would pick it up & run.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Thats what I think too Matt. I grew up shooting a regular stock and learned to get it up fast. Why change now?

I grew up shooting an extra large "stock", but truth be told it takes a little while to get it up. rubbing it with warm mustard usually helps...

I saw it and passed on it as well. I figured Taymoor would pick it up & run.

I would like to apologize to all of BoomerShooters for my dereliction of duties by foregoing a chance at zinging any member whose mind was not in the gutter while typing a seemingly sexual line.

Latest posts