Stock preference on a HD Shotgun

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
You mean miss spell a name like Jessie? I mean Mr. T. and besides if I was related to J.P. I would never have allowed him to put ACE stocks on his rifles! :lol:

taymoor

Skilled Lover
You mean miss spell a name like Jessie? I mean Mr. T. and besides if I was related to J.P. I would never have allowed him to put ACE stocks on his rifles! :lol:

Ah ****. I got an ace stock. What is wrong with them?

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Nothing except for the foam rubber junk and it isn't an A2 or A1 style stock which actually helps support the tube and least but fore-most to me, I just don't like them, and to add insult to injury the last rifle John sent me had one on it. He said that "it,s the stock most folks order" so he wants me to be shooting one as well, so now I am forced to use one. :angry: And it has an 18" barrel and it is a side cocker.....sometimes life is just plain unfair!

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Nothing except for the foam rubber junk and it isn't an A2 or A1 style stock which actually helps support the tube and least but fore-most to me, I just don't like them, and to add insult to injury the last rifle John sent me had one on it. He said that "it,s the stock most folks order" so he wants me to be shooting one as well, so now I am forced to use one. :angry: And it has an 18" barrel and it is a side cocker.....sometimes life is just plain unfair!

Damn, I have a side cocker on one of my rifles. I'm just striking out in all kinds of ways. I don't like the foam on the ACE either. I planned on doing a paracord wrap in its stead.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Damn, I have a side cocker on one of my rifles. I'm just striking out in all kinds of ways. I don't like the foam on the ACE either. I planned on doing a paracord wrap in its stead.

Your side-cocking suppressed SBR is fracking tits man. I LOVE TITS.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Well played Mr Taymoor

Ah! now you spell the name right :)

Jeremy apparently loves tits. I love sidecocks. And thanks for the compliment Jeremy. If it makes you feel better, your camo rifle's overall mood is an inspiration for my current build.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=19&t=320062

Ya, I really liked how EVERYTHING matched. and the long handguard looks very very good. So I'm copying. Not exactly, but similar design concepts.

ETA: and the award for most offtrack thread goes to...

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Kelly Neal on the Enos forum cause this one isn't even close yet. Hell the rifle class thread right here one just got butt sex mentioned, and all you guys can talk about is para cord and cans...oh and tits....but hey who doesn't like those

I like the para cord idea interlaced tan green and black

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I saw that butt sex comment saying that it hasn't worked out for anybody. I wanted to interject and point out that it has worked for many people, but decided to leave him in his peaceful oblivion. I'm building an AR with a lot of carbon fiber, so I'm thinking black and a little silver for the paracord

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=19&t=320062

Ya, I really liked how EVERYTHING matched. and the long handguard looks very very good. So I'm copying. Not exactly, but similar design concepts.

ETA: and the award for most offtrack thread goes to...

I've been banned from Arfcom for like 2 1/2 years! lol I just checked and yep, still banned. Gosh how I don't miss that place. Talk about butt sex, that place haz it.

Latest posts