Standing up for misuse of guns?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
grayokc said:
But when someone does something wrong, or evil with a gun, you are all over it and adding it to this post.
um because the thread is about people in the shooting community condemning misuse of guns, not the misuse of cars.

unless you think the only fair and balanced solution is to point out every single time someone does something bad with a thing, because we wouldn't want guns to feel discriminated against.

grayokc

Well-Known Fanatic
poopgiggle said:
um because the thread is about people in the shooting community condemning misuse of guns, not the misuse of cars.

unless you think the only fair and balanced solution is to point out every single time someone does something bad with a thing, because we wouldn't want guns to feel discriminated against.
I don't think shooting a stranger that nobody can vouch for in your daughters room in the middle of the night is misuse of guns - I would do the same thing.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
grayokc said:
Benjamin, the point of my reply to your thread was that someone had used a car to mow down a large group of people, killing two, and I haven't seen a "shocked (and frankly discouraged)" post from you about cars.

But when someone does something wrong, or evil with a gun, you are all over it and adding it to this post.

Let me ask you, what do you propose we do about guns? You appear to be quite concerned, what do you propose?

the difference is the guy that killed all those people, there is pretty much NO QUESTION that he will end up guilty, everyone knows that. THAT is the difference, when people misuse cars they get prosecuted. When you approach an unarmed teen and shot them, walk free. Some kid plays rap music too loud, take your gun out kill him and you won't even get prosecuted for killing him (only attempted murder for unloading you gun at a fleeing car), shot a teen in bed and all i read on the internet on gun boards is how if they were on the jury he would walk free and how he will probably get off. So not sure how you don't see the difference... please
1. point out to me how the "car community" is defending the actions from the story above
2. please point out all the people in the last year and have done something similar and gotten no punishment

am i concerned, OF COURSE innocent people die and all people do is either defend the people that killed them or post "car stories" because they are less concerned about the loss of a human life then people are about their "rights" getting taken away. My issue is not that "people do bad things with guns" my issue is that close to everyone defends them and numerous cases people walk free. My issue when people die from a car, no one says "well thanks to that car for cleaning up that thug/guy that might have sex with my daughter/they did us a favor because that person/persons was going to hurt society anyways. The complete lack of respect for human life does concern me. When the car tragedy happened, everyone was upset across the board.. it should be the same with guns.....

Go back and read the first post, i propose that people act more like the pit bull/bully breed community does and actually step up and condemn the behavior, the people, etc.. i think there needs to be STRICTER laws about killing unarmed people. It is not some toy that you just use whenever you want.

I made this thread in an effort to raise awareness and hopefully make a difference, obviously a waste of time..

MODS PLEASE CLOSE, i misread how this thread would be taken...

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
grayokc said:
I don't think shooting a stranger that nobody can vouch for in your daughters room in the middle of the night is misuse of guns - I would do the same thing.
LOL that's a pretty different read on the situation than mine.

Dude was getting some consensual tail, her dad walked in, she panicked and said "I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS" ("no officer, that weed isn't mine..."), dad shot him.

Or dad shot some kid for (consensually) nailing his daughter and is making up a story to cover his ass.

And immediately taking the dad's side without considering the obvious holes in his story is EXACTLY what this thread is about.

grayokc

Well-Known Fanatic
poopgiggle said:
LOL that's a pretty different read on the situation than mine.

Dude was getting some consensual tail, her dad walked in, she panicked and said "I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS" ("no officer, that weed isn't mine..."), dad shot him.

Or dad shot some kid for (consensually) nailing his daughter and is making up a story to cover his ass.

And immediately taking the dad's side without considering the obvious holes in his story is EXACTLY what this thread is about.
How do you consensually have sex with a minor? Thats called child molestation.

It was only later that the police were able to get the kid to admit she knew him; The father didn't know anything except a stranger was in his kids bedroom in the middle of the night, and did what any good father would have done to protect his family.

​

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
grayokc said:
That's why I always had an exit strategy, I ended up marrying one of the jailbait traps, been around her 42 years. Came pretty close to getting my ass shot off a few times, when you are young you take too many chances. Can't say if he was right or wrong, leave it to the jury and which ever lawyer is the best paid.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
grayokc said:
How do you consensually have sex with a minor? Thats called child molestation.
It was a 17-year-old and a 16-year-old. You can't be telling me that's in the same ballpark as a 40-something and a 16-year-old.

By your standards, I apparently committed quite a bit of statutory rape in highschool.

Clint Dismore

Well-Known Fanatic
If I understand what Benjamin intended with this post then I see it as either we police people who use guns wrong or somebody will. These cases are used against law abiding gun owners to try to take our rights. If we stand up and make it clear that we do not agree with the misuse of guns then it is better than letting a nut job anti gun loud mouth do it. Because they will. We've all seen it.

Latest posts