Springfield replicating Browning Hi-Power

batman4706

Fanatic
You might want to check with Northeast Munitions, I just bought a 6 in new Python from them for retail and $10 shipping.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I picked one of the older Belgian models while I was in Vietnam, carried that thing all the time, in a shoulder rig, well concealed. Great gun, wish I still had it.
I'll buy one when they become available, I have a dealer friend on the lookout. I have a pretty good collection of war time weapons, and that would fit right in.
Wish you luck. Hope you can find one soon.

1Sgt_Jerry

Well-Known Fanatic
Was really excited at first. Still interested. BH Spring Solutions has a good vid series on YouTube. Of course they are recommending their parts, justifiably so. I digress. There have seemed to be a few issues with low serial numbers with ejection performance. Fine, if there is a legit teething issue, it's incumbent upon SA to figure it out and make it right.
The issue I run into is some people being okay with it on the basis of price point. I don't care if its a $200 gun. If its supposed to work, it should. If it's intended to be a build platform to achieve specific goals. Market it that way. I'm tired of the "well, it's only a $700 gun, what do you expect" excuse.
I'll buy one. Will be a range gun only most likely. However, not going to buy one to have $500 in parts and $600 in labor dumped into it.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Was really excited at first. Still interested. BH Spring Solutions has a good vid series on YouTube. Of course they are recommending their parts, justifiably so. I digress. There have seemed to be a few issues with low serial numbers with ejection performance. Fine, if there is a legit teething issue, it's incumbent upon SA to figure it out and make it right.
The issue I run into is some people being okay with it on the basis of price point. I don't care if its a $200 gun. If its supposed to work, it should. If it's intended to be a build platform to achieve specific goals. Market it that way. I'm tired of the "well, it's only a $700 gun, what do you expect" excuse.
I'll buy one. Will be a range gun only most likely. However, not going to buy one to have $500 in parts and $600 in labor dumped into it.
I expect every gun I buy to work correctly 100% wether it's $229 (Sar Arms BP9) or a $5000 (Nighthawk) I expect them to work flawlessly.

By the way my Hi Power functions perfectly and I picked it up for $650

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Bob, I love all the grips you listed , especially the slim navridex. Pictured are slim LOK G-10grips in classic checkered. I've had a lot of LOK grips, always great service and grips
If you like slim grips you should look into the Mil Tac grips. They are really slim and work great with my small hands. My current favorite 1911 grips are Herrett's h1b full checkered. It's very sad they went out of business. The h1b full checkered are either designed slightly differently, or they're slightly slimmer than most other standard 1911 grips. Those with an arched m/s housing, and a short trigger are just the ticket for me. Just zoomed in on the H/P grips and they look a lot like my Mil Tac grips.

Latest posts