so id like to become more involved

copertop80

Well-Known Fanatic
Aside from donating ( intending), I'd like to get cracking on driving more traffic to this site, good things should be shared. Can I voulenteer or something I'd even be willing to mod (if needed)

TroyF

TheBearcat
We are pretty Mod heavy. Matter of fact alot of times we step on each others toes doing things behind the scenes (sponsorships, etc.). Just keep your eyes peeled....we advertise for Mods.

All we ask of our members is post when/where you feel it appropriate, share your experiences, ask lots of questions, remember our sponsors when hou make purchases, and tell your peeps about us.

dennishoddy

The theme of this site is for competitions in the shooting community and communicating information about guns and ammo among the members. We have additional forums like general discussion, and hunting/fishing to be a rounded community.
As you navigate your way through the threads and forums, it will be evident you can contribute by lending your expertise to a thread. Keep in mind, the best of the shooting/competition reside here as members. Your contribution will always be appreciated. :D

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
The theme of this site is for competitions in the shooting community and communicating information about guns and ammo among the members. We have additional forums like general discussion, and hunting/fishing to be a rounded community.
As you navigate your way through the threads and forums, it will be evident you can contribute by lending your expertise to a thread. Keep in mind, the best of the shooting/competition reside here as members. Your contribution will always be appreciated. :D

A great site for the shooting junkie and the best part., no drama or drama queens. You may be disagreed with but you wont be descended upon. If you ask a question from the recent past you may be informed there is already a thread and many times provided the link. As I am sure you have noticed a really laid back site with professionals present. I consider this a grownup site and rarely now visit other sites. I am not a mod, owner, or admin and just recently started being an active member but this is the best and most behaved site you will find. Best way to support it as I see it is not cause a disruption in the force and participate in the discussions. We can all learn something from everyone or enjoy a good story.

stickshooter

Fanatic
Couple of things..

1. I am new here and so this may have already been discussed but there doesn't seem to be much activity around here for the Wounded Warrior Project and I would like to get involved doing something to make money to help supporr this honorable cause. Anything going on I am not aware of and if so please let me know and if not how about we get something started?

2. Looking for private lessons in Tulsa, Ok. areas for long range shooting, primarily principles of scope useage for tactical long range shooting. Willing to pay, just give me a shout [email protected]. Thanks!

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Not private, but here is a deal if you have the time and cash that you can not pass up.
http://www.boomersho...2383#entry72383
You might contact them and find out what it would take to get private lessons. I feel one learns from others so never thought of private lessons.

There was talk of a WW match I believe not to long ago and i want to say it was in LA. Don't recall and to lazy to look, I would suggest contacting WW and see what they have in the area and go from there as well as contacting the bases/posts near you. AFA trying to get something fresh started you can throw anything out there, but if it is not worthy it might be counter productive.

The WW program is a good program and it is commendable you want to assist in it. Keep us informed.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Aside from donating ( intending), I'd like to get cracking on driving more traffic to this site, good things should be shared. Can I voulenteer or something I'd even be willing to mod (if needed)

Glad to hear you're wanting to be more involved. Best way to bring more folks tot he site has been to get out and shoot with them and tell them what great things we have going on over here. Like the giveaways...

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/forum/122-member-giveaways/

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Couple of things..

1. I am new here and so this may have already been discussed but there doesn't seem to be much activity around here for the Wounded Warrior Project and I would like to get involved doing something to make money to help supporr this honorable cause. Anything going on I am not aware of and if so please let me know and if not how about we get something started?

2. Looking for private lessons in Tulsa, Ok. areas for long range shooting, primarily principles of scope useage for tactical long range shooting. Willing to pay, just give me a shout [email protected]. Thanks!

There have been a few matches up at USSA that benefit the wounded warrior project. You are welcome to start something and promote it on this forum. We are always up for helping a good cause.

Latest posts