Snub Nose Championship, with FULL AUTO pick up! July 29th, 2012

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Prizes will be allocated by drawing a name at random and that person will then cruise the prize table to make their selection.

Remember, the prizes are IN ADDITION to the usual $50 gun certificates!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
2012-07-26_13-53-03_579.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I want to thank Tara Tishausher for the prize I pulled off the table at the Snub Nose Championship. Gift Certificate to TaraCotta Plants in Guthrie. If you guys haven't been by their retail location on Division in Guthrie, you need to stop by whe you are there. Plants, flowers, veggies, you name it

Thanks Tara!

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
The prize table boasted over $1500 in value!

Where can you go shoot a match locally and find a prize table like that for a $25 entry fee? (keep in mind, the extra $5.00 bought you an opportunity to shoot a FULL AUTO gun worth $11,000 at a moving target!)

Yeah, baby!

All I can say is hats off to David and anyone that had a hand in putting the match on and especially all of the sponsors. GREAT JOB and THANK YOU!

I had a great time, shot a full auto, was cooolllddd inside, won a gift certificate....and won another cool trophy!

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
As I said at the match, be sure and thank the sponsors, especially Heartland, and give the sponsors your business!

I forgot to mention that EVERYONE got drawn for a prize! Every single person! I've been to bigger matches that required a substantial match fee that can't say that.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
A VERY big shout out and Thank you to COLD HAND ARMS for supplying the $11,000 full auto gun and to Jared Harshaw (and his wife and kids) of HARSH FIREARMS for running the Full Auto part of the match and donating a variety of t-shirts!

Latest posts