Snub Nose Championship, with FULL AUTO pick up! July 29th, 2012

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
I might have to take you up on that snub your willing to loan mike.
I will be their for sure tho. Just not sure if im willing to embarrass my self with a snubby since ive only shot one a few times.

I've got a taker on my snub loan offer if he shows up but if he doesn't you're more than welcome to. It's just a match, I embarrass myself all the time and manage to get over it. The snub is really a nice gun to carry in the summer, all the guys who shoot the 18 round competition guns at Heartland are missing an opportunity to get some practice with a little bit of stress thrown in with an actual carry gun. I mean really, how tough can it be to go 6 rounds, 3 and 3, then 2, 2, and 2 with an 18 round, 5 inch barrel gun at less than 10 yards? My mother could do that and she's been dead for 15 years. :sarcastichand: At least you're willing to give it a try, more than anyone else has done the last 2 matches I've offered. Just for that, I'll provide the ammo free of charge.

B

Beau

I've got a taker on my snub loan offer if he shows up but if he doesn't you're more than welcome to. It's just a match, I embarrass myself all the time and manage to get over it. The snub is really a nice gun to carry in the summer, all the guys who shoot the 18 round competition guns at Heartland are missing an opportunity to get some practice with a little bit of stress thrown in with an actual carry gun. I mean really, how tough can it be to go 6 rounds, 3 and 3, then 2, 2, and 2 with an 18 round, 5 inch barrel gun at less than 10 yards? My mother could do that and she's been dead for 15 years. :sarcastichand: At least you're willing to give it a try, more than anyone else has done the last 2 matches I've offered. Just for that, I'll provide the ammo free of charge.

Thanks! And if he does show up its no big deal. Im actually wanting to buy a snubby in the next couple months. Ive been looking at the charter arms pitbull. So you will have some new competition in the snubby div. here in about 3 months hopefully.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk, I know you've been honing and fine tuning your awesome snubby prowess in preparation for this match. It'll be a delight to witness your snubby wizardry in person!

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Those of you that shot the last Carrygun match got more of a preview of the Championship match than you realized.......there will be twists, of course.

Latest posts