Shooting Sports Expo USSA June 22nd (3GN)

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
I went to Tulsa today and it was a blast!! Even being a spectator was fun and loved shooting he stages that were set up!! 3gun nation did an awesome job!! Jesse did great!! ;)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If there's a mod on a pc can you pull the 3GN talk out if this thread and put it in the 3GN thread. No sense in muddying the okcgc 3 gun match thread.

jtischauser

I managed to pull off two top 3 stages yesterday at the 3 Gun Nation Pro Series match. A slow start put me 4 seconds or 2% out of the Top 10 and the coveted final stage 6. Come September's match I'm gonna be ready to lay it down.

jtischauser

It's a bummer that the club match at okcgc was the sane weekend because you guys and gals would have enjoyed the event. They had 4 or 5 bouncy houses setup for the kids. Two guy trucks for lunch. A radio broadcast going on. An IDPA, USPSA, and 3 gun stag setup with free ammo and guns for spectators to give competition matches a try. They have away three guns and an optic. The owner of Magpul was there showing his support as well. I can't say enough good things about the RO crew. You guys made the pro match run like a top! Kudos to all the USSA staff for their hospitality. I know the guys at 3GN had nothing but good things to say about what you did for all of us. I think the 3 Gun Nation Pro series may have found a home for the 2014 season.

jtischauser

I almost forgot to give a shout out to Marshall Luton and his instructors at TDSA who had the big TDSA trailer in attendance while running one of the side stages. Marshal made one of my friends sons day when he gave him a blue gun to take home and practice with.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
I think the side match thing was great there were lines 20 deep some of them said it was the first time to ever shoot a gun, Shout out to Doug, Kelly, Don, Stone, Blaize, Julie, and anyone else who made the side match happen.

Of course my lucky wife won one of the pistols but I did come home with one of the not yet released 40 round Pmag,

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Sounds like a great time, Wish it wouldn't have conflicted.

jtischauser

charger arms said:
Is Ozark out of the 3GN tour?
Ozark is a points match for the Amatuer, semi pro, ladies, divisional, junior series.
Should be the perfect place to pick up points too be star there may only be a few pro series guys there.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Jesse Tischauser said:
Ozark is a points match for the Amatuer, semi pro, ladies, divisional, junior series.
Should be the perfect place to pick up points too be star there may only be a few pro series guys there.
Ok, I know between the TDSA class that weekend, Ozark and my 39th, I will have to make a decision.

Latest posts