Shooting Sports Expo USSA June 22nd (3GN)

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Federal just delivered 6k 9mm, 1.5k .223 and 1.2k 12ga., come out Saturday the 22nd and help us shoot it up. There will be a 3 gun stage, USPSA and IDPA stage for spectators to participate in. Also turn in your score card for a chance to win a Stag rifle with Leupold scope and possibly a couple of pistols. There will be food trucks and jump houses for the kids.

All at USSA, 6500 E 66th Street N, Tulsa, OK

range opens at 7am, 3 Gun Nation starts at 8am. Expect drawing for rifle at 4pm and must be present to win. Most activities will be from 9am to 4pm.

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
Definitely going to try to get off work for this. I do not have a class that Saturday so I might be able to be there! Also going to be bringing someone new to the sport if I can come

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Ammunition and firearms are provided, so the Stag rifle will be slightly used (broken in) when you take it home.

dennishoddy

Free rounds, and a match.......I'd kick em all out the door!!

Steve McGinley said:
I need to find a way out of my 29th wedding anniversary (June 22nd)..........well maybe not :D
Seriously, I'm doing some serious politicking to go to my elk hunt on our 25th. So far, the silence has been deafening. But, I'm working on it.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Whoever wins the Stag rifle with the scope will end up winning more than everyone but Horner that day! Needless to say ill be giving it a try too.

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
Stone Dudley said:
The rifle was random draw. It went to a great guy. Daniel won then Garcia the Tyler Payne. Jesse was highest in the Oklahoma bunch.
Congrats to Jesse!

Who ended up winning the rifle?

Latest posts