Shooting-Performance, Speed and Accuracy w/ Mike Seeklander

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
I took this class last Saturday and benefited greatly from it. Mr. Seeklander is very knowledgeable and delivers the instructions very well. The class covered efficiency with grip, gear setup, stance, grip, draw, reloads, grip, table starts and more. I learned something new in every block of instruction and I saw instant results throughout the class. I wouldn't recommend this class to a first time gun owner, but any new shooter competent enough to start competing would benefit greatly from this class.

https://shooting-performance.coursestorm.com/course/111-competition-handgun-speed-and-accuracy-skills-pryor-creek-ok

Ryan Groves

Well-Known Fanatic
Bummer wish I had heard about this before. $195 is a good deal for a Seeklander class. Looks like they'll have another May 13th

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
It was a well thought out course. I found out so many little things I didn't realize I was doing to slow me down. We were busy from start to finish, very efficient with the use of time & packing in things to learn & practice.

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic
I took a three day class from him several year ago in Owasso OK. Very good instructor/ leader, easy to understand and he can teach anybody. Well worth the price of admission (best money you can spend on competitive shooting).

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
I've got a couple of his CD's. Looking at my latest scores, I probably should watch them.
I bought his book before the class. It does a great job covering a solid training routine. But, having him right there pointing out your inefficiencies was invaluable.

KellyB said:
It was a well thought out course. I found out so many little things I didn't realize I was doing to slow me down. We were busy from start to finish, very efficient with the use of time & packing in things to learn & practice.
Very true. There was never a point that we were just standing around. The class was well organized and no question went unanswered.

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
Firefighterguy said:
Glad to hear good things about it! I'm scheduled to go to his defensive speed and accuracy class here in a couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be sure to bring something to take notes, so when can reference the details when you dry practice.

Firefighterguy

Fanatic
Josh Smash said:
Be sure to bring something to take notes, so when can reference the details when you dry practice.
For sure! Great idea. What was the total round count? I plan on bringing double what he recommends but I'm still curious if his listed numbers are close to what you actually use.

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
Firefighterguy said:
For sure! Great idea. What was the total round count? I plan on bringing double what he recommends but I'm still curious if his listed numbers are close to what you actually use.

I counted 485 at the end of the day. Double is probably more than safe.

Latest posts