Shooting glasses

imacgyver

Founding Member
I can't even find sunglasses to fit my head/face/shape/eyes etc... Argh, I'll just have to stick to the plastic pair that came with my Crossman pump action bb gun I got when I was 15 or Maybe use my racquetball glasses. I have first hand experience of those stopping a rubber ball at close range that was headed for my left eye.

Chambers, We might have a pair of your lenses in the back office - I think they might be a bit damaged, but we can try to tape them? Remember that? BTW - I'm really sorry about that all joking aside!

mashco51

Fanatic
Well I use prescription shooting glasses for pistol these days, but when I'm running optics on long guns I use Bolle' Vigilante's. You can get a SES 4 lens set for under $100 on ebay. They're very distortion free edge to edge and they're Rx'able. I really like their sandstone lens on cloudy days.

I have three pairs that I've been using for the past 10 years, so they're pretty durable.

I have found Bolle' in Sportsmans Guide for as low as $39.00 a pair. Good quality eye wear.

rrtulsa

Fanatic
I just ordered these form the NRA store... I am going on blind faith here...

http://www.nrastore.com/nra/Product.aspx?productid=SA%2021593

I hear what you are saying about the top bar while in prone position...we'll see...

RR

Latest posts