Shoot / No Shoot: Wal-Mart beat down

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm Saying don't Physically interfere.
Yelling Your on camera is only mentally interfering.
I'll play head games with any 1/2 wit that will beat on a woman. I might even get the best of him. :)

audiophile

New Fanatic
Similar situation happened in here in OK about a year ago. Armed citizen sees man on side of highway on top of a woman with crow bar in his hand. Armed citizen pulls over draws on man - woman gets away. Turns out woman and unidentified male were trying to steal other guys car and wallet as he was stopped to change a flat. Car owner was defending himself and had just taken crow bar from aforementioned female. Woman was later apprehended and turned out to be a repeat violent offender.

Call 911 and wait..........................................

JuanTFatass

Active Fanatic
I'd video it for youtube, and see how many hits I got.

Then I wouldn't post it here because I'm not smart enough to figure out how.

One burning question: is the girl hot? Honestly, that makes a difference. Hot women need to be rescued. Maybe consoled afterward, or warmed up with a drink at a nearby bar. Just a fact of life.

If she's a toothless, nasty crankster - just watch the show until the cops arrive. Bug the cops while they are trying to sort it out by trying to get their attention with non-stop announcements that "I saw the whole thing." Try to stand as close to the cops as possible while saying this - even if they tell you to get back. They like that. If they ask for your ID when trying to take your statement, refuse then turn around and run like hell.

ck71

Fanatic
Yell, demanding that he stop and make sure the woman is okay, being prepared to take immediate action to stop any threat that may arise. If he does not stop, call 911 informing the authority of the situation, attempt to stop the ordeal and wait for the officer to arrive. Once the officer has arrived, be a witness to what has occurred.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Call 911 then move my $70000 truck further away so they dont bleed on it.
Of course, TJ Hooker will slide his Dodge Coronet into it as he powerslides into the lot.

****... now that I think about it...

striped1

Well-Known Fanatic
I carry to protect me and mine. I am not inserting myself into someone else's drama. I will call 911 and report as I am getting me and mine out of there. Not sticking around to be a witness, become a participant or be drawn into it.

I observed a domestic at a local bar parking lot. Called the popo and reported it, gave them descriptions and the plate number moved on. Came back through and popo was there doing interview.
Not going to get drawn into someone else's bs if I can help it. Not my issue. Pick better partners. It is the gene pool correcting itself.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
JuanTFatass said:
One burning question: is the girl hot? Honestly, that makes a difference. Hot women need to be rescued. Maybe consoled afterward, or warmed up with a drink at a nearby bar. Just a fact of life.

If she's a toothless, nasty crankster - just watch the show until the cops arrive. Bug the cops while they are trying to sort it out by trying to get their attention with non-stop announcements that "I saw the whole thing." Try to stand as close to the cops as possible while saying this - even if they tell you to get back. They like that. If they ask for your ID when trying to take your statement, refuse then turn around and run like hell.
I agree with Juan & Striped1 if she is hot I would approach from behind reach over his head catch hold of his nostrils and give a hard jerk. If he is Security he better decide who he wants more because I am walking to my truck & leaving.
20 years ago I would have intervened without thought
10 years ago I would have watched thinking she should find a different man
Now that I have a wife, daughter & niece I would not be able to walk away. If it is Security he should have a visible security shirt or uniform and it better look like restraint not assault.
If it was a rough looking chick i would probably video it (honestly).
Either way I have no intentions of talking to the PD. In that situation I might tell someone to call 911 (I don't see me calling police) I definitely would not pull a gun at any point, just get the hell out of there.

mikey80

Negative Approach
Josh Cobb said:
Would you feel the same way if he took YOUR tacos?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll put those motherfuckers in the Figure 4!!!

Skip1

Active Fanatic
I'm not going to hit the guy, good way to get sued by both of them. No way I will draw my weapon unless I see one of them has drawn. I call 911, yell hey you two dumb rednecks cops are on the way.

By the way, I take offense to the jackass in this thread that said"wait for the pigs to arrive" you need your ass beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts