Shocking Article, Patriots Are Being Targeted

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
I ask people who say my AR-15 is a military grade weapon and designed for nothing more then killing people. I ask them if they ever heard of the Colt Peace Maker or the Winchester Repeating Rifle. The weapons that won the west Both weapons were military issue and every farmer, business owner, and a lot of just plain family men had one or both of these close by and loaded where they could get to them to defend their families. No one ever told those folks they DIDN"T NEED MILITARY WEAPONS. So what is the difference NOW ?

MAGA

Active Fanatic
There is a huge FF coming.......real soon........can't let those audits be the narrative.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Most libtards don't even know what caliber a basic AR 15 is . All they know is it's black , and all they do is repeat sound bites they're fed like the sheeple they are .
I see this all the time. A co-worker described an AR-15 as an assault rifle recently. I said it isn't and he said "oh yeah, well what does AR stand for then?" I couldn't help myself from being just a little smug when I told him it stood for Armalite Rifle.

Sad. I used to think the guy was extremely bright. That got shot to hell.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I see this all the time. A co-worker described an AR-15 as an assault rifle recently. I said it isn't and he said "oh yeah, well what does AR stand for then?" I couldn't help myself from being just a little smug when I told him it stood for Armalite Rifle.

Too bad Armalite didn't just have a different name to start with then the asshats could claim it stands for Assault Rifle, it's just too convenient for them!
Maybe that would be one less issue we would have to deal with.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic

If you really want to blow their minds , what little is left , tell them .223 or 556 is just a real fast .22 . Or , tell them you'll settle for an AR 10 . In their tiny little brains it's only 2\3 of an AR 15 . Yes , they're that stupid .

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
If you really want to blow their minds , what little is left , tell them .223 or 556 is just a real fast .22 . Or , tell them you'll settle for an AR 10 . In their tiny little brains it's only 2\3 of an AR 15 . Yes , they're that stupid .
I like it. It will totally mess with their heads. Notice I didn't say brains. lol

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm just not surprised by anything any more. The wake up is when Biden mentioned to overthrow the government, you'll need F-15's and nukes. Are these the words of a president who promised to bring the country together? Is this the president who won the most votes of any other American president? Nope, this is a tell of an admistration that expects conflict in the future. The left wing is taunting those of us who love our country. Be wise brother's and sisters in your communications. The government is uniting every avenue they can use against us. I urge you to monitor your communications and reserve some comments that could a "red flag" to the left. For god's sake, the Post Office can't make a profit, but they're now spying on citizens. Stay safe, stay informed.

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm just not surprised by anything any more. The wake up is when Biden mentioned to overthrow the government, you'll need F-15's and nukes. Are these the words of a president who promised to bring the country together? Is this the president who won the most votes of any other American president? Nope, this is a tell of an admistration that expects conflict in the future. The left wing is taunting those of us who love our country. Be wise brother's and sisters in your communications. The government is uniting every avenue they can use against us. I urge you to monitor your communications and reserve some comments that could a "red flag" to the left. For god's sake, the Post Office can't make a profit, but they're now spying on citizens. Stay safe, stay informed.
Didn't here about the post office

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
The Postal Service is running a running a 'covert operations program' that monitors Americans' social media posts The law enforcement arm of the U.S. Postal Service has been quietly running a program that tracks and collects Americans' social media posts, including those about planned protests, according to a document obtained by Yahoo News.

The Postal Service is running a running a 'covert ...

news.yahoo.com/the-postal-service-is-running-a-running-a-covert-operations-program-that-monitors-americans-social-media-posts-160022919.html
news.yahoo.com/the-postal-service-is-running-a-running-a-covert-operations-pro…

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The Postal Service is running a running a 'covert operations program' that monitors Americans' social media posts The law enforcement arm of the U.S. Postal Service has been quietly running a program that tracks and collects Americans' social media posts, including those about planned protests, according to a document obtained by Yahoo News.

The Postal Service is running a running a 'covert ...

View attachment 8133
news.yahoo.com/the-postal-service-is-running-a-running-a-covert-operations-pro…

This is the type of watchful eye our US LE had upon the Communist party in our country at one time.
Looks as if the Communist have been busy, while our own FBI & CIA have been absent without Leave. o_O

Last edited:

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
This is the type of watchful eye our US LE had upon the Communist party in our country at one time.
Looks as if the Communist have been busy, while our own FBI & CIA have been absent without Leave. o_O
Well, I'm not sure the FBI, or our intelligence services remember they're suppose to identify and prosecute enemies of our country. I'm not sure they're supporting the constitution or any of the amendments at this point, and their senses have been dulled as to who the real enemy is.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Well, I'm not sure the FBI, or our intelligence services remember they're suppose to identify and prosecute enemies of our country. I'm not sure they're supporting the constitution or any of the amendments at this point, and their senses have been dulled as to who the real enemy is.
Very well put.

Reactions: DPM

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
8E79E7F4-79F0-448A-AC39-EA999F6E197E.jpeg
AND yet this is the type of bullshit the left can spout without any repercussions!!! He's still on all social media sights!? Yet our rightful President gets kicked off all of them for saying "Fight like HELL!!"
(I have a "Fight like Hell" shirt from Steve Crowder's website that I wear often.)

This social media post is from a person that works in my plant and does our overtime scheduling, he has a say and is "in charge" of what people can make working overtime. It's amazing that conservative employees seem to be "forgotten" when overtime is being scheduled!!

Well that **** ends now with everyone finding his posts! We will not be silent any longer!!!!!!!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Also listen to some of Candice Owens talking about crazy Chicago mayor Lightfoot. She explains her actions and the defund the police movement and their end goal is to have a national police force. They want the violence to get so bad that they need help from the federal government and then they can install a national police force!
There is currently a Chicago alderman calling for the use of the national guard to police Chicago streets to curb violence.

Candice was correct as usual (I love that woman!)

Oh ps: Lighfoot states that people only hate her because she's a black lesbian woman and not that's she's crazy as ****!!! She's so out of touch she actually thinks in this day and age that it's because she Lesbian, black and a woman?! How ignorant can she get?
She of all people (she's played every card she's got to get to be mayor) know that it's damn near illegal to give a person with those characteristics any crap!

But….being batshit crazy can still be called out!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts