Shocking Article, Patriots Are Being Targeted

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This gun control thing with this fake administration is getting ready to go sideways. It's about control and removing any resistance much more than anything else. Keep your powder dry gentlemen.

Last edited:

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
This gun control thing with this fake administration is getting ready to go sideways. It's about control and removing any resistance much more than anything else.. Keep your powder dry gentlemen.

That's some serious shite . I can easily visualize a false flag tragedy bringing this on . We're dealing with megalomaniacs bent on the destruction of our republic .

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
That's some serious shite . I can easily visualize a false flag tragedy bringing this on . We're dealing with megalomaniacs bent on the destruction of our republic .
"That's some serious shite"

Precisely my thought when I read it. I hope everyone here realizes what this thing is saying.

Basically, if you're a patriot who believes in our Constitution, or you're a Trump supporter, AND you own a gun, then you are a potential domestic terror threat.

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
bent on the destruction of our republic .
This is a Communist take over. :eek: Gonna be a rough ride.

If the American people are well-armed, then they can effectively, successfully resist Governmental attempts to control thought and action; they can effectively resist concerted efforts by tyrants to subjugate them, and they will always resist such efforts. But, if the American people are disarmed, they are defenseless before both two-legged predators and a predatory, tyrannical Government. So, the American people must continue to be well-armed. It is that simple.

Not totally correct. You must FIGHT!!!

Last edited:

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
the commies have a;ways used disarmament methods to achieve their goal. Disarm the population and you have a much easier time controlling it.
In the minds of this gov't we ARE the terrorists they most fear. Nevermind we aren't terrorists at all, but Patriots who love this country and have and will defend her always.
It is indeed going to be a bumpy ride. I pray for us all and the USA

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
the commies have a;ways used disarmament methods to achieve their goal. Disarm the population and you have a much easier time controlling it.
In the minds of this gov't we ARE the terrorists they most fear. Nevermind we aren't terrorists at all, but Patriots who love this country and have and will defend her always.
It is indeed going to be a bumpy ride. I pray for us all and the USA
I'm praying too. I really don't want to see our nation divided in so many ways.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm praying too. I really don't want to see our nation divided in so many ways.

Let's be clear, Commies can't do it without help from their willing idiots.
My Old Man did 24 years, US Army Ret. CWO-4.

He went to FSU right away after we left the US Army, then got his Masters then His Doctorate in Earth Science.
My Mom & 2 Sisters all Teachers. 1 Red, 3 Blue me U know what I am. All gone for now except 1 sister who still votes Blue until
the last electio,n where her US Army upbringing took over & she saw the truth coming.

I spit at the thought of wasting my time learning from my butt, & went the way of a Renagade Motorcycle Mechanic & a carpenter
working with my hands & mind. Never thought I missed anything except, I still have common sense not taught in College you know.

My Father was way ahead of his time & saw a future where Many Fat bored Americans would give up their liberty for FREE Stuff.
He said he saw very little spark here, like we saw overseas in people who wanted freedom but were slaves to their Governments.

He said the young people would let their Ignorance & Immaturity guide their whims. Just then the Communist have their hook in you,
& escape is not in the cards. What better way to change a country than through the Schools by indoctrination of young ignorant minds.

Our nation is as split as it ever was, & those willing Idiots are not just gonna wake up Monday Morning & say :confused: I've had enough of
this Communism BS & I will not take it anymore. Nope it's already too late. Where is the public outcry?

No this one will be a heavy lift for sure.
When I see all the countless Police getting shot everyday I know it will not change until it's the Communist in charge that make the news everyday. :eek:

Weakness is rampant & the Communist know it. That's why this is happening right now not off some 30 years in the future.
FREE FREE FREE the cry rings out loud from the Commies mouths CNN etc. & the Fat ignorant Slaves run to the Free bell & turn their back
on real Freedom & Liberty. o_O

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Let's be clear, Commies can't do it without help from their willing idiots.
My Old Man did 24 years, US Army Ret. CWO-4.

He went to FSU right away after we left the US Army, then got his Masters then His Doctorate in Earth Science.
My Mom & 2 Sisters all Teachers. 1 Red, 3 Blue me U know what I am. All gone for now except 1 sister who still votes Blue until
the last electio,n where her US Army upbringing took over & she saw the truth coming.

I spit at the thought of wasting my time learning from my butt, & went the way of a Renagade Motorcycle Mechanic & a carpenter
working with my hands & mind. Never thought I missed anything except, I still have common sense not taught in College you know.

My Father was way ahead of his time & saw a future where Many Fat bored Americans would give up their liberty for FREE Stuff.
He said he saw very little spark here, like we saw overseas in people who wanted freedom but were slaves to their Governments.

He said the young people would let their Ignorance & Immaturity guide their whims. Just then the Communist have their hook in you,
& escape is not in the cards. What better way to change a country than through the Schools by indoctrination of young ignorant minds.

Our nation is as split as it ever was, & those willing Idiots are not just gonna wake up Monday Morning & say :confused: I've had enough of
this Communism BS & I will not take it anymore. Nope it's already too late. Where is the public outcry?

No this one will be a heavy lift for sure.
When I see all the countless Police getting shot everyday I know it will not change until it's the Communist in charge that make the news everyday. :eek:

Weakness is rampant & the Communist know it. That's why this is happening right now not off some 30 years in the future.
FREE FREE FREE the cry rings out loud from the Commies mouths CNN etc. & the Fat ignorant Slaves run to the Free bell & turn their back
on real Freedom & Liberty. o_O
Your Father was a wise and inciteful man. It's a sad situation. I could see this coming myself. But I thought it would be long after I was gone. This situation has advanced very fast.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Stuff like this is why I am so against so called "red flag" laws... No due process, very hard to get reversed, easy to get filed against you. I have always thought liberals think anyone who wants guns, is crazy, this is just another path.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Stuff like this is why I am so against so called "red flag" laws... No due process, very hard to get reversed, easy to get filed against you. I have always thought liberals think anyone who wants guns, is crazy, this is just another path.
Exactly. It's simply a way to maintain power and most importantly to them, control.

jennflip

Well-Known Fanatic
Joe says we need F-15s!!! He doesn't know history very well ....It is almost impossible to win a "guerilla" type war!!! Even with the incredible military that the U.S has we have never won a war of that type Viet NAm Afghanistan .etc.....mainly probably because politicos wouldn't let us carpet bomb the entire country!!! And that is exactly who Joe would be fighting 75 million snipers!!!!! I have read a lot about WW2 and read that the German High Command discussed just such a thing when they lost (guerilla war) but decided that Germany had had enough!! If they had done that we would still be there fighting them....most likely.....

Latest posts