Shadow Rider aka Scott Hearn

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
just got a text, he's ok but has no power.
He doesn't think he has any damage but just a huge mess

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Glad to hear that Scott is alive and well. I knew he lived close to the area that was hit. Also glad to hear that his home is still intact. Certainly our prayers go out to all those who have lost homes and more.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I'm baaaaaackk! Sorta, kinda...

I now have electric, TV, phone, Internet, A/C, and hot water. But for some odd reason I have to park my truck 1/4 mile from my house and walk in. I swear I'm at about my wits end with this. You guys watch, I'll find that they've towed it for parking it where I was instructed. I guaran-freaking-tee! Oh and according to the TV I can get free lodging at county if I'm out after 9:00.

On the other hand I went and bought another generator (inverter) so I could use my computer, TV, etc. and ended up not even needing it, so the electric crews are doing a bang-up job! As are all of the OHP, NG, Sheriffs, Po-Po, EMTs, etc., etc. They are doing what they are ordered, but I have some very mixed feelings on this and utter contempt for their idiotic superiors who make this **** up. The only info I've heard on this issue was just on channel 4 just a minute ago and they are spot on in saying that each check point is different. My ***** is that there are no rescues, searches, salvaging or anything else where I'm at! That's all at the other end of the addition. I've checked the City of Moore website, Facebook page, Twitter page and if anyone has any other ideas I'd like to hear them. The checkpoint personell don't have a clue on how long this BS is going to last and they don't like doing it either. The first OHP I had a discussion was real clear that he was about tired of hearing any reasoning whatsoever he said I could park my truck with over $1000 worth of goodies and walk in or go somewhere else. The second one was cool and the county Sherriff who DID let me through (different intersection) to "go plead my case and try my luck" at the next checkpoint was cool too.

:41: :91:

TroyF

TheBearcat
It sucks all the way around Scott. We are getting our marching orders from up top. I'm not sure which top tho. Lots of heads of different agencies running things.

Is there anything I can do for you? He'll bro, I'll drive your truck into wherever you need it.

I'm hoping that we open things up tomorrow. I think we were trying to keep the affected areas clear so we could get heavy equipment, and emergency equipment rolling as smoothly as possible. As for me.....3 flat tires today.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
TroyF said:
It sucks all the way around Scott. We are getting our marching orders from up top. I'm not sure which top tho. Lots of heads of different agencies running things.

Is there anything I can do for you? He'll bro, I'll drive your truck into wherever you need it.

I'm hoping that we open things up tomorrow. I think we were trying to keep the affected areas clear so we could get heavy equipment, and emergency equipment rolling as smoothly as possible. As for me.....3 flat tires today.
I know Troy. This wasn't a ***** towards you guys really at all, though it probably does sound like it some.

If they open it up tomorrow I'll be good. As it is, I may need to get out again so it's really okay where it is. If the freakin city would just communicate this stuff it would help us AND you guys. I know you are hearing about it ALOT and it's not even you guys' fault.

And I can't believe it myself but I've yet to see a nail on my street or yard.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
TroyF said:
I have all your nails bro....
@ Troy - You can have 'em! LOL

@ everybody - Like I said, really hard to believe but true. This is the extent of my damage sans maybe a roof. I'll have to check when I get it cleaned up enough.

This crap is all over EVERYTHING! Yuck!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Moar pics. I'm uploading a couple of videos too. I'll post up links in a few.

Way off in the distance by several miles right behind the Shell station sign:

Closer and bigger about centered right behind the blue street sign.

Latest posts