Self Defense Act (SDA) Seminar - Interest Thread

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Spencer, Looks like we are up to about 15-16 "interested". No offence to my fellow BoomerShooters, but that means about 10 will actually sign up.

1. What do you think a minimum number of attendees should be?
2. Have you given any more thought as to where it could be held?

BC

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
If there's no live firearms usage in the training, I would love to host a seminar like this at the okcCoCo. We can't have firearms on the property due to our lease owners :( .

How long do you think the class will be? How many attendees do you think you would need for this to be viable? We can work out rates for using our classroom area. Typically we have technology, design, and entrepreneurial type workshops and events. We are trying to expand the types of events and seminars we have here and I would love to have more workshops on prepping and self defense at the okcCoCo space. If interested, I'll start promoting this in our mailing lists. There's quite a few of us here that would be interested and would be an opportunity get the non-usual attendees.

We're located in midtown just north of the downtown area in OKC. PM me if you'd like to talk more about it.

Prdator

Keepers Concealment
Spencer, Looks like we are up to about 15-16 "interested". No offence to my fellow BoomerShooters, but that means about 10 will actually sign up.

1. What do you think a minimum number of attendees should be?
2. Have you given any more thought as to where it could be held?

BC

BC,

I'd like to see 8 or more in the class ( the more the better)

And this will be held at the OKC gun club.

Were working on how we want to do it now.

Aestus,
Thanks for the offer but we'll have to have gun's!!!!!

dennishoddy

My reply to have a shooting session, is not to punch holes in a piece of paper, but to possibly have a hostage type scenerio.

We just did this at the Ponca City Range when training US Army Reserves this last weekend. Shooting on the run, window, something pops up, and there is a terrorist, and a no shoot victim.

They had no prior knowledge of the hostage.
They did very well.

Prdator

Keepers Concealment
Dennis,

We've some sinister stuff planed and we might do some "Mother in-law drills" ( hostage rescue) and the shooting part will be real world and reactionary.

Prdator

Keepers Concealment
Guys Ive been hooked up as of late!!!! with stuff at the OKCGC and things going on with the family. I did speak with my buddy Greg and he's in to help teach the class. Ill have a date soon!!!!!!

Thanks
S

Latest posts