Renegades?

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Im happy to recognize the many familiar names form "over there". While I still visit there, Waayyy too many new folks with a ,um, leftist viewpoint. While I "ignored" the most irritating, just more and more join everyday.

Most of the old guard there are aware of fanatics. It received a lot of press when first announced. I prefer it here. With good, consistent conversation and positive encouragement to new members, fanatics will grow. Pics and good threads are key.

And we have blackbeard, they do not!

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
I was banned for inciting violence.
You won't believe what I did wrong.

I quoted one of our founding Fathers. ( OMG.....the horror!!!)
The quote in question is below.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
Yes, I believe it. I'm saving one of my T-shirts to wear when I want to get set home early from work. Maybe even suspended. I'll sue. Just like the Lib's

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Yes, I believe it. I'm saving one of my T-shirts to wear when I want to get set home early from work. Maybe even suspended. I'll sue. Just like the Lib's
Good man. The company I work for put us in uniforms and banned all hats with anything other than the company logo or company colors. Funny, they did that just as MAGA hats were coming out.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Good man. The company I work for put us in uniforms and banned all hats with anything other than the company logo or company colors. Funny, they did that just as MAGA hats were coming out.
Thirty years ago I worked for a company that got involved in the Malcolm Baldridge award program . We all wore identical uniforms , hats denoted department . Kind of like catholic school .

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm just hoping certain individuals don't show up here and we maintain civility .
IGNORE the Commie bastards right from the start!!! :eek:

At CRPAC today Wayne La Pierre danced around using the call to arms that the 2nd Amendment demands from all true Americans.
Too bad weakness is just what the Communist are counting on to complete there Evil plans for world domination.

Trolls coming in to inflame the members here should be forbidden, however we are too nice to act like our enemy does. Right? o_O
They do seem to be winning because of the way they act. Fight fire with fire :rolleyes:? Hmmm maybe :p may work for us 2.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
WLP needs to be shown the door. It's time for someone with real devotion to the cause. Not just showboating. Not just to get rich. And that's coming from a Patron member. New leadership is way overdue. No time to mess around with a communist takeover.
Don Jr. would be great.

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
My activity in nearly all firearm forums has been throttled back considerably since I found out that people that I respect were being banned. The tentacles of the counter culture are invading conservative views. The lib media group that has bought up many of our sanctuary forums is now on their way to redirect their agenda by censoring .

I wasn't banned from there, but I do believe I was in purgatory for a while as I could log on, but any time I tried to pm or post, I got the message that I did not have privelages to do so.

Unfortunately, the experience has caused me to be cautious about posting anywhere including here. As Vito Corleone once said, 'don't ever let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking'. My Grandfather was Sicilian. I had heard those exact words long before the movie. There is power in those words.

bigbob76

Fanatic
These complaints being mentioned here are news to me, I had no idea there was conflict with individuals on 1911 Addicts. Maybe I am part of the problem because I seem to fit right in there. I noticed one guy that I thought was obnoxious and trying to start political arguements. I don't see him there anymore. Maybe he mellowed out, maybe he got banned. I don't argue on the internet, I just scroll on by if I don't agree or like something. Life is too short. Bob

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
For the members of OUR forum that belong to OR were banished from the "1911 Addicts", do you think that we are considered out of control Renegades that are not PC enough to deal with. I'm wondering why more of the "Old Guard" haven't joined us here. At least at 1911 Fanatics you can speak your mind without being chastised. Or do you think they don't even know about this place. I miss some of the good old boys there. Oh well, their loss. Thoughts?
I'm for any guidelines supported by our Constitution/Bill of Rights. Outside those guidelines they can go straight to H.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not really sure why I got banned froe the Addicts forum. The cowards won't tell you. Just some catchall phrase like suggesting a violent act. The only thing I can think of is way back I wrote: "It's time to get out the ropes". What the hell is wrong with that? Is it not the truth? Oh wait, the truth doesn't matter anymore. Censorship is the "New Normal". And I Hate that phrase. Now I'm a Hater too. So now I'm happy. KAGA!
Oh found out about that one...cannot mention rope...it's racist!!! I was warned about that...it's idiotic but welcome to PC culture.

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
I quit going on the site simply because I got tired of the same people insulting someone's intelligence , calling them names and hiding behind the anonymity of the internet , thinking their opinion was the only one that mattered or could possibly be correct . It just wasn't enjoyable anymore .
I am a current member, and I hate to admit it but I have been "attacked" a few times on the forum. I have been using email and the internet for almost 40 years and it has been my experience that some people become very rude, arrogant, and insulting when they hide behind a keyboard. Most recently it was by someone who had been a member for only a few weeks. But it has been my experience not to engage people like that, unless you're going to stoop to their level it is a no-win situation. Glad to be here and Thx for the forum... Stuart

Latest posts