Renegades?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I remember you P-P. Glad to here from you. No Trolls here, yet. Just us Deplorables.
As of now, I can say that I have enjoyed this forum and this bunch of deplorables and 1911 nuts more than any other forum on the web. We talk about any and everything and then the conversation about our beloved handgun platform always comes back around. We are all very much alike with different backgrounds and experiences. Any 1911 question can be answered here and any problem can be solved. What a great group.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Wondered where a few of you went.
One thing to remember, just as the world is now a different place, so is Addicts.

It's quite different than it was when it was created. It's now owned as a business, not a place to hang and talk gun stuff.

They both will only get worse.

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
I like this place a lot better too. Speaking of Addict's... I don't know who the guy is over there in their political sub-forum, but geez... dude... give it a rest! Guy goes by (what would be a play on words) --- "large ocean" if you know what I mean...

TOOOS has way too many trolls and if you try posting in their 2nd Amendment sub-forum, the thread will get locked down, the minute someone ever-so-slightly veers off the topic. :rolleyes:

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm really glad to see the migration of solid colleagues from Addicts to here .

HooDoo, if Renegade means you have values , convictions and beliefs based on the Constitution, and you wont have a commie agenda rammed down your throat, yes, we are Renegades .

We used to be known as Americans.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I agree for the most part but if you love guns, politics is an almost impossible subject to avoid!! Especially with the constant attacks on our god given right!!
You hit the nail on the head. With the dems hell bent on disarming Americans so they can implement communism, how can you possibly avoid politics?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
For the members of OUR forum that belong to OR were banished from the "1911 Addicts", do you think that we are considered out of control Renegades that are not PC enough to deal with. I'm wondering why more of the "Old Guard" haven't joined us here. At least at 1911 Fanatics you can speak your mind without being chastised. Or do you think they don't even know about this place. I miss some of the good old boys there. Oh well, their loss. Thoughts?
I just discovered that addicts reinstated me. I was banned for being a "spammer." That was the reason provided anyway. I think what happened was that I dumped Gmail and renounced anything that is Google. They got an e-mail bounced back to them and assumed I was a spammer with a fake e-mail address. It's all straightened out now.

One problem.....I found a much better 1911 forum....I'm not interested in them anymore.

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
I just discovered that addicts reinstated me. I was banned for being a "spammer." That was the reason provided anyway. I think what happened was that I dumped Gmail and renounced anything that is Google. They got an e-mail bounced back to them and assumed I was a spammer with a fake e-mail address. It's all straightened out now.

One problem.....I found a much better 1911 forum....I'm not interested in them anymore.
Who was a good alternative e mail ?

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
Just watched a review on a CANIK 45 ACP never heard of them. But the guy did a review with a brand new out of the box 1911 , he put 11,000 rounds through it with no FTF , FTE . lubed every 2500 he said .

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
I also didn't know about those other groups , but sounds like they were monitored and infiltrated by some kinda left wing troll group .

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
an awful lot of the gun forums have been bought up by 1 group, thats the reason most look alike now. I'm still able to be on any forum I desire. I have no idea why as I speak my mind on any subject I'm asked about. If one doesn't want / need my input, no problem, just don't ask.

I will admit to being over the top recently on political agendas. And as the leftist / commie bastards are attempting to cancel our Republic and my God, I will speak my thoughts on both. But I'm not aggressive unless attacked.

I like it here and its nice to see alot of folks from "over-there"

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I'm about to go to protonmail. I'll take a look at some of the suggestions posted before I do, though.
That's a good one as well, but has been lacking in usability and simplicity since it got popular due to Snowden.

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
Not to get all weird or anything, but I am just glad to see this forum take off. So many names on here that I recognize from other sites. It's almost like we're a "band of brothers" of something....

If anyone is ever in the Richmond, Virginia, area --- look me up. Stop on over, I have a spare bedroom. My wife and I will get the BBQ grill going, and later on, light the firepit outside on the outdoor patio.
Rules: whatever is said at the firepit, stays at the firepit. :cool:

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)

If Addicts reinstated me I will immediately say something to get banned. And that not's hard.

Latest posts