Recovered Former Glock Addict

jpy15026

New Fanatic
My First Post:
I have been away from guns for 35+ years and about 3 years ago I "got back into them"
While looking to get a handgun it seemed that they were all "Poly Plastic" unlike years ago when handguns were made of metal. After shopping gun shop after gun shop I thought a "Glock" was the ultimate thing to have according to all the sales people,little did I know after nine Glocks later that was far from the truth! I made the mistake of shooting a Sig Sauer Emperor Scorpion and that's when the Glock "sell off" started. It only took that one and I was hooked! I've been slowly selling and replacing the plastic glocks with 1911's.
After finally selling my last two glocks,I'm now fully recovered.I've been "Glock Free" for 8 days and 16 hours and I'm now the proud owner of these awesome replacements for all nine of the plastic glocks that I had:
* Sig Emperor Scorpion Rail 45 ACP
*Springfield Armory Range Officer Champion Elite 9mm
*Kimber Ultra CDP II Custom 45 ACP
*Colt Stainless Competition Government Model Series 70 45 ACP
*Kimber Stainless II 9mm
*Kimber Raptor Custom II 45 ACP
*Sig P938 Equinox 9mm
*Sig SAS Custom Shop P938 9mm
*Sig Rail Government 1911 22lR

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome

I was also up to 9 Glocks before I **** my first 1911 in June of this year. The selloff began, and now I'm down to 3 Glocks. I actually like the ones I have left, I doubt I'll sell them. However, I'm up from zero 1911's to five.... And counting lol

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome

I was also up to 9 Glocks before I **** my first 1911 in June of this year. The selloff began, and now I'm down to 3 Glocks. I actually like the ones I have left, I doubt I'll sell them. However, I'm up from zero 1911's to five.... And counting lol

Man, that had to have HURT . . . . . .

Last edited:

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
After finally selling my last two glocks,I'm now fully recovered.I've been "Glock Free" for 8 days and 16 hours and I'm now the proud owner of these awesome replacements for all nine of the plastic glocks that I had:
* Sig Emperor Scorpion Rail 45 ACP
*Springfield Armory Range Officer Champion Elite 9mm
*Kimber Ultra CDP II Custom 45 ACP
*Colt Stainless Competition Government Model Series 70 45 ACP
*Kimber Stainless II 9mm
*Kimber Raptor Custom II 45 ACP
*Sig P938 Equinox 9mm
*Sig SAS Custom Shop P938 9mm
*Sig Rail Government 1911 22lR

Your therapy is going well JPY, you've got a nice start. Keep tracking along your current path and you will soon develop a mild affinity.

Full recovery won't have begun however until you have fondled and obtained one of the following:

• Dan Wesson
  • Wilson
  • Nighthawk
  • Les Baer
  • Ed Brown
  • Alchemy Custom

To kick your recovery into high gear, you must then put your life, bank account, and sense of schedule on hold and contract for one of the following:

• CCP
  • Alchemy Custom
  • Guncrafter
  • BEC
  • Heirloom Precision
  • Estate Sporting
  • Turnbull
  • Jardine's Custom
  • Derr Precision
  • Stan Chen
  • Evolution Armory
  • Benchmark Precision
  • . . . . . the list goes on . . . . .

At that point, you will become a fully addicted fanatic, from which there is no cure. . . . . .

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome! Never owned a Glock and have only shot one, ever!!! Very proud of that. Zoids correct though wait until you start on his lists of 1911s, oh my God that's a rabbit hole all by itself:eek:

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Your therapy is going well JPY, you've got a nice start. Keep tracking along your current path and you will soon develop a mild affinity.

Full recovery won't have begun however until you have fondled and obtained one of the following:

• Dan Wesson
  • Wilson
  • Nighthawk
  • Les Baer
  • Ed Brown
  • Alchemy Custom

To kick your recovery into high gear, you must then put your life, bank account, and sense of schedule on hold and contract for one of the following:

• CCP
  • Alchemy Custom
  • Guncrafter
  • BEC
  • Heirloom Precision
  • Estate Sporting
  • Turnbull
  • Jardine's Custom
  • Derr Precision
  • Stan Chen
  • Evolution Armory
  • Benchmark Precision
  • . . . . . the list goes on . . . . .

At that point, you will become a fully addicted fanatic, from which there is no cure. . . . . .
^^ this is advice from someone who know the facts....heed the warning..follow his instructions EXACTLY...buy a bigger safe

welcome and enjoy~!

Latest posts